White countries for everyone?

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, but White countries for everyone?

Anti-Whites all agree that Africa belongs to Black people, and the various mixed-race Muslim groups in North Africa. So when White people in the past, or the Chinese today move into Africa so much that Black people become a minority – anti-Whites all agree that’s wrong.

Similarly, anti-Whites all agree that Asia belongs to Asian (Oriental, and Indian) people.

Anti-Whites will never go to these countries and campaign so that millions of immigrants can pour into a non-White country and “diversify” some of the homogenous non-White countries, such as Japan which is 98.5% Japanese as well as being a first world country.

Africa would benefit from millions of Asian or South American immigrants to do the work that Africans don’t want to do, or can’t do. But, anti-Whites don’t object to the fact that millions of non-Black immigrants moving into Africa would eventually make Africa minority Black.

So you see, open borders policies only ever apply to White countries. White countries are not meant to be for a specific group of people, anti-Whites say. They say that all White countries today are meant to exist for an idea – not a race or group of people.

It is very ironic that democracy is one of the ideas anti-Whites claim “Western” (White) countries should exist for. It’s ironic because they ignore the opinion of the majority of people, and go ahead and promote this “mixed race melting pot of diversity”, where White countries used to be.

Black countries exist for Black people. Asian countries exist for Asians, but White countries are for everyone? That’s genocide!

314 comments for “White countries for everyone?

1. Jason
    September 23, 2016 at 2:56 am

This really is a double standard. Most of these “white lands” that includes north america and australia were really stolen from dark skinned natives. It’s akin to a thief complaining that he now has to give back some his booty.

2. michael cook
    September 14, 2016 at 8:10 am

We cannot turn the clock back. What happened -happened! All people must strive together or die together. We are ALL BEING USED.
    Slavery was occurring in Africa before European s “discovered ” it. (It is STILL going on, BOKO HARAM)?
    At the same time as slavery was occurring in Africa, IN ENGLAND,women and children were crawling around in mines,our sailors being “press ganged ” into the Navy and whipped and treated like cattle and children as young as 4 being shoved up chimneys to clean them.
    SEE THE REALITY everyone or continue to be “USED”.

3. August 20, 2016 at 1:42 am

I have native american blood but also Irish and English. I have never blamed whites for what they did to natives in america. If you let a grudge like that grow it just leads to hate and depression.the past is the past, I was not there, the future I might not see so I worry about today only. Peace and keeping my family safe and fed and clothed. To many use old hatred to gain power or money or just to put blame on someone else instead of realizing its life and it truly is what you make it. I believe that in the beginning were only two people who procreated and started the human race which brought all colors and looks. We are human, we are all family whether you want to believe that or not is up to you but we are all brothers and sisters of only ONE RACE ,the human race. Lies of evolution have brought division. That’s why this thoery was invented to create division . hateful men who coveted power started these lies because its much easier to divide and conquer than fight the whole human family. Let the old hate go or you only empower the hateful evil men who rule this planet. Take there power away by stopping the my race is better than yours or my race was mistreated by your race. Don’t let evil ruin your lives, let it go . then and only then will these power elites lose there power of control because if we all got along ,they could not control us by using divisive technics like race. Were all human. Love ,will if you give it a chance , conquer all. Hold no grudges against no one ,not even the power elite who cause these devides, that’s what they want you to do is hate hate hate so you can be destroyed destroyed destroyed that is all I have to say!

4. Buh bye
    August 16, 2016 at 9:58 am

The civilized world is fading away. Goodbye, you will be missed.

5. Melanin
    July 30, 2016 at 9:15 pm

Never have I ever seen a permission slip or a plea from Africa asking whites to come to Africa through tout history at all. If whites agreed Africa was for Africans why’d you kidnap us from Africa? If Europe is for Europeans why’d you go and kill all the native Americans to steal their land? If you don’t want to be diverse why’d you leave Europe in the first place? Do not justify your ignorance with half sided rants whites have been invading countries for thousands of years all to take land and artifacts that did not belong to them. No one came to Europe to “colonize” yet you cry of white genocide. No my friend this is white suicide!

6. Melanin
    July 30, 2016 at 9:14 pm

Never have I ever seen a permission slip or a plea from Africa asking whites to come to Africa through tout history at all. If whites agreed Africa was for Africans why’d you kidnap us from Africa? If Europe is for Europeans why’d you go and kill all the native Americans to steal their land? If you don’t want to be diverse why’d you leave Europe in the first place? Do not justify your ignorance with half sided rants whites have been invading countries for thousands of years all to take land and artifacts that did not belong to them. No one came to Europe to “colonize” yet you cry of white genocide. No my friend this is white suicide.

View Comment
    • Learn real history; don't just listen to mainstream media
      July 31, 2016 at 2:48 am

Only one group of elitists that hardly anyone touches base with kidnapped blacks from Africa. These are the same group of elitists who managed to get many white people killed for their contrived United Nations. They were working from that point to establish New World Order. Nobody is doing a white suicide. A group of elitists are trying to bring their agenda on the whole world. Read REAL history. Elitists probably love you because you are one of those people who got sent down the bunny trail that doesn’t know north from south. You got spinned.

7. Orkin
    July 29, 2016 at 3:45 pm

blacks have always been the white man’s burden and enemy. They need to go back to africa. We Cannot and Will Not continue to support and give handouts to the lazy brute. They are not grateful, they do not come in our countries to better their lives and work, they come to demand to be taken care off, and commit crimes and murder.
    We need to wake up WAKE UP PLEASE, or this will be our demise like they want.
    They infiltrate prosperous white nations to suck the life out of us till there is nothing left.
    I cannot stand them, for what they represent. They feel entitled why should I have to support myself and a lazy coon?
    They don’t support us white people

• Melanin
      July 30, 2016 at 9:20 pm

The only white nations whites had was Europe which you ran away from because you were poor and lazy and expected your kings and queens to take care of you. It was only when the moors “blacks” came and educated you about hygiene, scholastics and irrigation that whites decided they would rather the moors take care of them. Following the moors home to Africa only to see there was a whole country of moors and decided hey how about we steal them to a new land and make them take care of us. Thus came slavery the only roadblock were the native Americans and you Europeans let your genocide take care of that didn’t you?

• Alan J. Perrick
      July 30, 2016 at 9:40 pm

“Melanin”,

No, it’s not genocide from whites but genocide of whites that this website covers… Pay attention.

A.J.P>

8. GMB
    July 3, 2016 at 3:28 pm

It is not hard to see why the world is like it is… Trace every race back to its origins … Do you really think that North America would be the advanced country that it is today if the Europeans had not settled in it…? nuff said…

9. Masters are right even when they're wrong
    June 26, 2016 at 7:24 pm

Argentina, USA, South Africa, Australia, Hawaï, New Zeland, Brasil…. At the origin Non-white countries. Where are the white countries occupied with power as they were their own by asians, blacks, arabs, indians ?

10. June 21, 2016 at 7:15 pm

Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians and Atlantis for White.

11. UNIVERSITY WONT CHANGE YOUR IGNORANCE HAHA
    June 18, 2016 at 2:06 pm

IM SURE THE TABLES WILL ONE DAY TURN LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO…. YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO MANIPULATE THE WEAK AND THE PEOPLE WHO CARE BUT MORE PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO YOUR SELFISH DEVIOUS TASTELESS WAYS AND I AM SURE THIS LITTLE BLOB ON THE GLOBE WILL DISINTEGRATE.. YOUR NASTY WAYS ARE COMING TO LIGHT AND NO MONEY CAN CHANGE THAT…. 😀

12. UNIVERSITY WONT CHANGE YOUR IGNORANCE HAHA
    June 18, 2016 at 2:01 pm

After reading the majority of comments on here which I assume were written by European whites. What I find hilarious is the fact that you dislike certain traits about people yet have you even heard yourselves, the stuff you write and say? What I also find funny is, Since transitioning from the teenage to adult years, the only hate I seem to see is from the DECAYING privileged uneducated… I could walk in the street alone or with people and when you see a group of people passing in the streets you always know which ones have never left there city,town,village hahaha !!!! the world is your oyster so stop blaming other countries, races, and beliefs.. get your ass up from the pub, carvery or sofa and go explore….. the British do not even give a dam about their own people so worrying about others is just the norm hahaha

13. ANTI-HYPOCRITICAL
    June 2, 2016 at 3:54 pm

Asian countries for Asians
    African countries for Africans
    White countries for Whites
    But NATIVE COUNTRIES (USA, Canada, Brazil, Australia, etc) for WHITES?

• earnetine jones
      August 10, 2016 at 4:37 pm

Australia belong to the Aboriginal Negritos, not whites

• CallowKither
      September 20, 2016 at 6:00 am

I actually think the ‘native countries’ should be for the natives. However, realistically, it’s probably easier to just let them be multi-ethnic, while maybe having enclaves for the natives.

14. John Snow
    May 8, 2016 at 10:41 am

Blacks had become the new ISIS or on the other hand the new Muslim extremists. Not I said Muslim extremists, as not all Muslims commits acts of crimes.

The majority black people are applicants for ISIS and all they need is a bomb strapped to their waist and call them selves ISIS members. They hide behind things that happened 100’s of years ago and plays this emotional game with why “especially white people” owe them everything.

I am all for equality, but who is the judge of how much black people can get, for how long and when can humanity start calling it quits? The black people today did not witness segregation, and some of their families lived in this era 3-5 generations ago. Funny part is the black people that are shouting the loudest are those sitting at home that has nothing, they do jack s!t all day and plan to follow other black extremists to take what ever they can for free.

I live between them, they are becoming more racist today than 100’s of years ago, and they are just motoring along, South Africa had gotten rid of “SLAVERY” in the 1700’s but implemented apartheid in the 1960’s as no one could live with one another. What you are seeing at other places not with black people happened 10x over in South Africa and then everyone wonder why white South Africans are the way they are.

White people called it truce, black people want nothing of this sort. Say go buy your bomb at the local ISIS shop and fill in your application to become the next ISIS employee, ISIS is fighting for a cause too.

Black people are the next ISIS / Muslim extremists.

15. May 5, 2016 at 11:23 pm

People of other races are assimilated into white countries because of the economy of those, not particularly with an agenda of diluting a gene pool. Some whites decide to make a living in a non-white country, and in many cases is because of love.

• Cartel
      July 19, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Lol. That’s the most ignorant shit I ever read in my entire life that I’ve lived on this earth when white people decide to move into other countries it’s because of love not because they invade it and kill off a population stole some land have some kids and go back to another stolen land huh. And beside where is a white country anyway if there’s a country where white people were like the indigenous people of that land I wanna know because I’d like to visit it and see for my self oh hey a white country

16. Sebastian
    April 29, 2016 at 5:39 am

Caucasians and hispanics will have to fight it out in 2050.

17. Anonymous
    April 27, 2016 at 1:03 am

just mind your language coz you will never harvest that if u talk about earth.You really need a rehab.

18. aisha
    April 27, 2016 at 12:59 am

John its not just that am amuslim to stay in U.A.E and by the way there are christians in here but what i have learnt is to love my self the way iam.Am black and some tyms u walk on street and some one is seeming to be afraid of u coz of the colour,so every one servives if God say yes.Trust me, am done with hatred as long as i sevive thats enough but before it has been killing me. No onewill ever harvest the world whether black ,white,muslim,christian never.

• Cartel
      July 19, 2016 at 6:18 pm

That’s not true black peoples will inherit the world as God himself is black. One black people have a right to hate white people because one white people hated us first and they made it clear they hate it for nothing more than just the color of our skin so just because we’re different from them they hate us. Not based on the content of out character. But me I could judge white folks based on their character because their ancestors did some ruthless shit at some point in history you know.

19. aisha bawonga
    April 26, 2016 at 11:27 am

i think we should just be contented where we are instead of holding our chicks and say oh God! lets just work hard to reach where we want. Lets loose the drama that we’re victims .thax guys coz when i read comments they make me relax here in U.A.E

• John chapter 9
      April 26, 2016 at 5:14 pm

Aisha, you seem like a peaceful, reasonable person looking for answers. I find it odd you are on this page. I hope u are okay. I heard the U.A.E. has committed many human rights violations. You know, of course not everyone on these pages are practicing Christians but they have been exposed to Christianity through justice system, government policy and procedures. Queen Elisabeth believes in Jesus. My question to you is much like the one found in the gospel of John. A blind man is healef by Jesus. The local authorities are looking for evidence against Jesus. The man is getting frustrated with their interrogation and finally says, “I’ve told you over and over again and you haven’t listened. Why do you want to hear it again? Are you so eager to become his disciples?” I am asking, you Aisha about the same question, do you want to believe in Jesus as your Savior as well? Some white people have had easy lives while others have struggled, alot. Some people look for money miracles and God provides in strangest ways through such as money suddenly appearing in their shoe or their Bible. Some people get creative miracles such as new bones where titanium was. (read James Maloney). Good luck fellow Christian in U.A.E. ha. ha. “I was blind but now I can see.”

20. aisha
    April 26, 2016 at 9:01 am

lets say every one is a victim now coz we didn’t start it.after knowing aperthied though its far back i felt hatred to the whites but may be things later will change and make dark days bright.but neo-colonialism is much in africa.

View Comment
    • whites should have left blacks to own demise
      April 26, 2016 at 2:23 pm

White people should have never gone to Africa. Instead, it would have been better if they were never introduced to the language of English, computers, modern housing, etc. It would have been bettee to let them kill each through cannibilism, chlorea, malaria and ebola virus.

• feelings are mutual
      April 26, 2016 at 2:39 pm

I never hated black people before. I enjoyed their music. I liked Oprah. I liked Obama. Now, though, I hate all blacks because blacks hate whites.

21. April 21, 2016 at 4:15 pm

Are you fucked in your head? White guys are basically from Europe then why do they stop people of other races to come to North America, South America and Australia? The aforementioned continents is for all but still you guys treat them as if it belongs to white race.

So stop being a fucking hypocrite.

• leave the cannibals alone
      April 26, 2016 at 2:32 pm

Why do other countries want to take a look at North America? They are too corrupted to build up their own continents so now that’s the white people’s fault. Europe, Canada,, U.S.A. all advanced not because of colonialsim but because of having respect for God and Ten Commandments. All of a sudden they turn to white countries for help or to blame. Go blame yourselves. Clean up your own shit before coming to blame whites. Black people sold black people to slavery. They should have helped the black people but let them fester in ebola virus, chlorea, malaria, cannibilism, Rwawandan Genocide, etc.

• leave the cannibals alone
      April 26, 2016 at 2:36 pm

White people should NOT have helpef black people. (context/spelling error)

22. Canadian
    April 12, 2016 at 2:58 pm

Canada is full of third world scum!

• April 21, 2016 at 4:16 pm

Then why don’t you go back to your fucking country?

23. April 11, 2016 at 8:55 pm

Well I’m a white woman whose not had an easy life with a silver spoon. Massive immigration to Canada ruined my life and chance for a stable career and marriage. I’m now over 45 and they won’t hire whites in the capital I’m stuck here unless and until I get a positive court settlement to allow me to leave and move to a smaller centre where its cheaper and safer for me. My present situation is I fell and broke my arm. The area I live is turning creepy with Somali thugs knifing peiple and Africans who don’t tryvatvall to be Canadian they don’t soeakvobeceord of engkish on my floor its stupid…I can’t wait to leave and live in peace around my own peiple..praying I’ll be home by the fall…

24. blake
    April 2, 2016 at 7:54 am

white people are the best race on earth and have created the modern world. We have built the best countries in the world, hence why the leftovers of the world and weaker minds (blacks, latinos, arabs, asians etc.) all try to infest our countries and as a result make our country worse.

• at least imitate
      April 2, 2016 at 9:58 am

Whites do create the best countries in world. White people can reason and negotiate. White people are innovative and creative and follow the job to its completion. Blacks, latinos, arabs, asians, etc. can not even learn how to replecate, any invention or organization in their own countries. For God sakes, at least they should try to imitate but they are too corrupted and probably just fucked in the head.

• behavior modification
      April 2, 2016 at 10:36 am

The World Health Organization needs to put stupidity as a disease. These countries who keep needing to pour into the western world should have teams of psychiatrists, valium and prozac to help them get along with each other instead of dumping all their problems on Western Civilization. As for Arabs, they can go to where all those richest Arab Princes es in the world are. How is Muslim ever supposed to adapt to seeing Churches everywhere and stores closed for Christmas and Easter? They must go out of their minds.

• self-destructive
      April 2, 2016 at 3:41 pm

Africans want to blame whites but this time the ball is in their court. The inflation rate after the blacks took over South Africa Politics is in the sixtillion or some outrageous number. Over 70% of South Africans need subsidized housing because therr are so many poor people now. THAT’s what the blacks did all by themselves not to mention how many white people who have been raped, robbed, shot or brutally murdered. What could they do for an encore performance? As well, after they killed all white people in Zimbabwe, they have no food and depend on international aid. Previously, they were the breadbasket of Africa. The Black people did that all by themselves. A white person wasn’t there to cause that because, can’t be said enough, blacks killed them. Instead of implementing technology and constructiion ideas from western civilization, even imitating western civilization, Zimbabwe concentrated on killing the hand the feed them. Africans wouldn’t have to be in Western Civilization if they would have stopped killing the white people in Africa. This applies to Haiti. White people have to pick up the slack of those countries that are corrupted and self-destructive.

• April 21, 2016 at 4:18 pm

Nice joke, ROFL

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2016 at 11:14 pm

Have you ever heard of anime though?

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2016 at 11:14 pm

That was invented in Asia-it’s pretty cool.

• May 18, 2016 at 9:40 am

Well said. 100% right

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2016 at 4:57 am

This is true but Latino means Spanish and Spanish are white these people you call Latinos are mainly Indians or mixed people who speak Spanish white people need to stop being so boastful return to Christianity and be like the Japanese and stop trying to be diverse diversity only divided communities and if someone who can see this and at the same time isn’t a racist they might just save the west but u have to explained why your way is the right way without sounding cruel. White people messed up because they should have never made abortion or birth control legal yet the only way for this world to be saved is for whites to be a mojority and bring minorities up and stop telling history in such a way to make minorities feel like inferiors bc that’s why they resent us and will not let us govern them.

• Cartel
      July 19, 2016 at 6:09 pm

I certainly disagree with that statement considering the facts that one white always invade other countries (Africa Australia America the CARRIBEANS) well I guess white folks invade continent except for Asia. So the notions that white folks after they invade s contry stole their resources and brought it to another stolen country by white (France america Britain Australia ) now these countries look good but if you trace their history it’s all stolen and the worst part is taken blacks from Africa and make them work for them free labor (imagine all the things that you have right now or had with money that you accluminated but you had to give it to the owner of the company that you worked for) so black peoples we worked over here for the white man while we giving him money he gets money to travel the world and gets all around exploiting us. Oh by the way there’s no white counties. White are simply invaders they belong in the caves only simply they can’t take the sun they have to hide themselves but no they don’t wanna stay in their place so they start invading and killing and enslaving and steal land from innocent people that we know now have gone extinct and we know who the race who murdered them people are the true genocide

• Thesuperiorwhitebull
      July 22, 2016 at 3:01 am

Correct they are scum. And should leave our women alone. White men need to stand up

25. John Snow
    March 31, 2016 at 11:56 am

I agree, all races are being discriminated against, some more than others, and for some reason white people are getting the short end of the stick more than everyone else currently.

I live in South Africa, it is a real funny farm currently. Black people trying to make a name for them selves at the white people”s expense, we are currently the scum of the earth and yet we have note ruled South Africa for over 25-years. Apartheid / segregation is stronger than ever and growing. The latest is there are too many white senior managers in the business sector currently as of 31/03/2016 in South African news headlines said by the deputy president Cyrill whats his name. South African had 4.6 million white people, population 55-milion people. 8% are white, and yet they carry on as if we are in control of it all.

White people in South African did not invent apartheid / segregation, we simply gave it a name, something that was happening all over the world anyway.

Black people should start to get another hobby, this “the whole world owes me” bullshit attitude is getting old.

Indians are currently riding the gravy train and sitting right next to the biggest racists in parliament.

This is why apartheid started in the first place, leave them alone and they spread corruption and chaos. They are barbarians and no better the Muslim extremists.

• Jim
      September 24, 2016 at 9:46 pm

I find the Indians, Pakistanis and blacks are very adept at understanding the racial laws and the sensitivity the whites have to being accused of racism. They play on this. They arrive as illegal migrants in the UK, Canada, USA and they seem to have been well rehearsed in saying all the things necessary to make a case that they should be allowed to remain because of racist and threatening rules in the countries they have come from, and they then go onto welfare, making a local pregnant (so they can remain) and generally causing as much bedlam and harm to the civilized society as they can. They should have to pass the same background checks as other migrants. They are a plague across the earth right now.

26. Anonymous
    March 25, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Every race gets discriminated. I mean every race. Not just blacks, not just Hispanics. Caucasians, Asians, ALL races do!

27. aisha bawonga
    March 15, 2016 at 7:06 am

i didn’t mean all but some of them and all people know the truth especially exploitation and these these things lead to suffer,inflation and others, don’t you see that. i like whites but there ways some treat blacks. Am sorry if wrongly spit it i don’t deserve court i think it was anger. thanks

• Anonymous
      April 4, 2016 at 3:24 am

You think your race has it bad huh. Is there people calling for the genocide of your race ? How you ever been a slave ? Have I ever owned a slave no. I was raised by a single mother on welfare we had to struggle are entire lives my white skin didn’t do much for me. I got my success from working 60 hours a week. And with the mantality that the world doesn’t owe me anything. Stop trying to play a victim it’s pathetic.

28. @ aisha bowanga
    March 2, 2016 at 12:09 pm

I don’t descriminate against anyone. I have people from alot of nations say and/or do some very hurting things. Don’t act like, “Oh, I’m black; I am such a victim.” I have been a muse for the last 25 years against my volition/will. “For God and my country”please lose the drama. I have no identity. Everything I am is someone else’s apparently. So if you have an identity within Uganda, good for you. My ancestor’s country seems to have become everyone else’s except my ancestor’s. Blacks are discriminatory. If a white has money and power, they keep deep respect to get where they are,otherwise, my experience is black people or other non-whites have no respect for people with money and power. As Brittany Spears would say, “You are not that innocent.”

• aisha bawonga
      March 15, 2016 at 6:51 am

what do you do? you tear every one apart or take them like trash.its not only that am black,by the way am proud of that.I talked about that motto because am a Ugandan.
      by the way the way you atter that seems your touched with what i wrote sorry for you
      It doesn’t matter now after all there is neo-colonialism.Don’t drag me down for me to loose hope for change because i believe that soon or later it will be. May be after the joining of your ancestors but however much i may be guilty its not worse than you.

• March 31, 2016 at 8:20 am

They’ve no respect for anything,want everything handed to them on a plate. Parasites

View Comment
    • neo-colonialism? No, it's still happenning; now the non-whites are invading North America
      March 31, 2016 at 9:00 am

neo-colonialism? no respect for people who have no money or power is my experience with non-whites.

View Comment
    • industrialization is attrative but why not stay where you are where you havr lots of resources
      March 31, 2016 at 9:39 am

@aisha

I have no idea why people want to be in North America. The water is for most part, polluted. The pollution is not going to treat anyone well. People are dieing cancer, heart-attacks and the list goes on and on. The infrastructure in USA is falling apart. If any country in Africa has clean food and clean water, you should just stay there. Industrialization has brought intellectualism. Everybody wants to be a somebody. The somebody anybody should be is somebody with a soul. Stardom is a myth that only a few can attain for a life and only a few stars are actually liked. You can grow fresh food and attain fresh water in Africa without pollution. Why anyone thinks North America or Europe is the place to be,, invade, is beyond me. If I am from either of those continents and am invaded by people who come from land filled with resources, I will probably curse them under my breath without even meaning to.

• Soap
      May 5, 2016 at 8:22 pm

Your comment is idiotic. Hopefully your not from the USA. America isn’t a white country. Its a Native Americans one. I pity you imbeciles. So worried about race when it comes down to it you should be worried about your own intelligence. Also just say black people clearly that who your talking about. From my point of view white people are poor losers and hate when non-whites are succeeding in life. Because to see them succeed mean that their culture. That’s why you post the things you do. Because you feel threatens and you don’t know how you can live in a world where your not idolized for something you where born with. White people like to over analyze the bad behaviors of a few and project it on non whites.They are obsessed with power and use their power to manipulate people aboard and in their own communities and yes in non-white communities to. They say things like your so articulate and you can read well as if that’s a compliment or wow your good at school how you get so smart. They also like to touch nonwhite hair.. They don’t give credit where credit is due and don’t acknowledge that other races have contributed to science and technology just as much as white people. White people live under the notion that whites have contributed so much to the world and the world owe them recognition. They want acknowledgement for there deeds and effort. White people are not bad they simply don’t exist. Races is a mass psychosis affecting are people and the sickest group is indeed white people until we find a cure.

• June 3, 2016 at 8:50 pm

the distance that shit every single fucking person made a stupid ass comment like this very much don’t understand it at all so you like a lot of shit with this comment you just put that on everything even if it happened back then and still happen in this year now the masses should never change never ever going to change so shut your stupid ass up with this dumb comment shit you out black people we always is the victim you go to Asia you see a lot of Asian people going to praise and worship there because your white

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2016 at 4:48 am

Your a dumb as

• Jim
      September 24, 2016 at 9:41 pm

The article mentioned Japan. Of all places to have a black crime epidemic, Tokyo has been experiencing for several years muggings, druggings, rapes, violence by the tiny black community. It has been reported in the international press it has gotten so bad. Canada (Toronto in particular), London, Paris, NYC all have experienced a severe downturn in the quality of live when blacks arrive. For such a small part of the population in Canada and the UK, they are the majority in many of the prisons. Blacks typically fail at school, are work shy, are very forward when it comes to welfare and producing single parent families, but rarely are they assets to the communities they move to. Now, Obama is moving many Africans into the mid west and many small communities are reporting a severe upturn in violent crime. They should be kept out of civilized countries until they move out of the stone age.