US: Jesse Jackson wants less White people in employment.

Jesse Jackson has a new mission: to “diversify” employees in Silicon Valley; mostly in the technology industry.

Jackson’s strategy is to “shame” companies that are “too White”, trying to blackmail tech companies into deliberately employing less White people, and more non-Whites.

In a letter Jackson wrote to Apple, Twitter, Facebook, Google, and others, he says: “Technology is supposed to be about inclusion, but sadly, patterns of exclusion remains the order of the day“.

Mr Jackson seems unaware that if you refuse to hire White people in order to “diversify” a business, that is exclusion, but anti-Whites do not seem to about this.

Their words may sound nice, but all anti-Whites care about is getting White people out of work, out of our own countries built by our ancestors, and off the face of the planet – this we call a genocide against our people.

Jackson targeted HP specifically for being “too White”, in his opinion. However in 2011 Jackson praised HP for its efforts in kicking White people out of its business, clearly he wants White people to be non-existent in business, and perhaps the whole world.

While we certainly agree that diversity is an important issue in corporate America, we’re puzzled by Rev. Jackson’s sudden interest in HP,” Henry Gomez, HP’s chief communications officer said, “Today, HP is the largest company in the world with both a female CEO and CFO and nearly half of our leadership team and Board of Directors are women and minorities. Additionally, nearly 50 years ago, HP established the first Minority [they mean non-White, however White people are the global minority] in Business Program in the United States.

Ask yourself why Mr Jackson wants to make businesses less White, is it because he believes that “diversity” will help the businesses to succeed? Of course not. He doesn’t care about some random business – he get’s paid to do the bidding of rich anti-Whites, and anti-Whites would find it convenient if there were less White people around.

This is not just so low-level anti-White belief – it is a global ideology that penetrates just about every White country on the planet.

The aim is to destroy White countries, and turn White people into an insignificant minority in our own homes.

This is done through massive non-White immigration. After millions of non-Whites dwell in every White country, the next stage is to force White people to assimilate – or in other words, to make sure there is no area where White people can go to and say “no diversity for us thanks”.

This is a global program of White genocide is carried out by numerous individuals; some are themselves White, but we simply call all of them “anti-White”.

www.therepublic.com

73 comments for “US: Jesse Jackson wants less White people in employment.

1. Anonymous
    February 17, 2017 at 12:06 am

It’s people like you and Jesse Jackson and all others a bunch of idiots you guys should be wiped off the world and exterminated everybody is created equal but when you see something that may look like somebody has a job you got to judge by color no matter what so it’s people like you that will not make racism go away that will not help the world that will only anger people because they will want to anger at you for what you’re saying and this is why the hate those around and sore post that will never be broken because black people white people and all f****** other colors on this f****** world are idiots stop the hate and stop talking about everybody people like you who continue to hate Jesus Christ is the son of God which he is coming back very soon and I don’t care if you haven’t been a bad person who ever so much has hate in their hearts God will not rescue you from the planet and hate exited on all colors

2. Tom Jones
    January 20, 2016 at 12:57 am

Well “Cracker Killer” you’re just a racist then and I mean a real racist, the one that actually means you find yourself superior to other races and the one that encourages violence. I would actually like to see less of your type, you sick muthafu****

3. bigguy3080
    December 26, 2014 at 6:46 pm

So they can be crooks like his son or not pay taxes, like him? Here is some advice: Encourage your fellow black Americans to graduate high school and go to college. It’s like he expects companies to hire black people just because of their color. Maybe there isn’t enough of them working because there is not enough of them going to school and getting the education, Jesse. Heck there are places that will even give black people a scholarship just for the color of their skin. I mean what a f****** idiot. Is he actually this dumb? He might be because the leaders that were in charge of Detroit made it bankrupt. The arrogance of this man is sickening. Not once did you ever hear an apology or anything about the men that they are trying to say are innocent. He is the definition of insanity. I would promote the 70 percent of black men that leave their children to stand up and be MEN. I mean if black lives matter so much they would take care of them and give them an authority figure to stand up to. With no authority figure in the household they run wild and think whatever they do is fine

• CRACKER KILLER
      April 19, 2015 at 1:37 pm

i WANT LESS WHITE PEOPLE EMPLOYED AS WELL, HELL I WANT LESS WHITE PEOPLE ALIVE.

4. Jay
    October 13, 2014 at 6:00 am

Jackson is such an old fossil I wish he would die off. The pushback is coming, my entire generation has been nothing but white bashing and concessions. I and a lot of other white people are fed up with it.

• Sympathizer
      March 24, 2017 at 7:46 pm

Jay,
      I wrote something that might help promote our cause. I totally agree with you that the demonization of all whites needs to stop and that my generation and probably yours is being unfairly placed in this old race war started a long time ago, that we are not a part of but unfortunately become part of due to our skin tone.
      If your interested in helping me publish a short story that shows a solution at least for my group of fictional European Americans to get out of this send me an email at sorn6404@gmail.com and I will tell you more.

5. September 24, 2014 at 11:24 pm

He and Al Sharpton are two of the most infamous Black SHEISTERS that ever lived and I say that as a Black person! If they and the scamming NAACP are what constitutes advancement then Blacks were better off stuck in the Dark Ages! 75% Illegitimacy and Black Male Incarceration? What the Hell have they advanced?! We as a people are actually quite well treated with numerous opportunities for advancement not available a few generations ago. As for the “Blame Whitey, Remember Slavery!” argument I say our ancestors were SOLD by fellow Africans before they were ever tossed on a ship and taken to the New World. That was centuries ago and ALL ties ENDED there. I am a proud US Citizen and damn sure am NOT going back to whatever now 3rd World Hellhole my forefathers originated from. Whites have never done anything to me personally and I don’t understand why we can’t just all get along. They’re descended from Europeans, Blacks from Africa, and American Indians from precolonization tribes. We are all US Citizens as long as we didn’t hop the fence and sneak in. I don’t believe in a White country, Black country, or Amerindian country. Rather we are here together like it or not, ought to be grateful, and respect one another’s differences. Jackson would help promote that belief if he truly wanted progress.

• September 24, 2014 at 11:56 pm

Amen!!! The NAACP advanced us so well they spawned Welfare Culture and removed the Black father from the home. Better to go cap in hand to the government pleading poverty for some handouts as a single mother than to preserve the Black Family Unit! Don’t hear you complaining about that,Jackson. We sure are teaching Whitey a lesson by destroying ourselves,aren’t we? Daddy’s gone,Mama’s cracked out and Black youth today don’t stand a chance in Hell hardly of rising above all of this institutionalized Dysfunction. Great job, NAACP!!! If that is advancement then I don’t even want to consider what degeneration might be. If crooks like Jackson kept their mouths shut and their concern away from chasing down that Almighty King Dollar the problems facing Black America could have been overcome a long time ago, but oh no that’s too simple. Better to keep blaming Whitey or else their outrageous salaries won’t get paid.

• September 25, 2014 at 3:48 pm

Listen to Jackson’s Speeches and you’ll understand what he and Sharpton stand for and it IS Not Blacks right’s. The Jews are behind this evil force….they keep the Media stirred up with White on Black Crime. I know there is more Black on White crime, but they don’t say much about that. Blacks have been taken care of by the government to a point of Dependency, where they won’t or can’t turn lose of it and stand on their own two feet. We all need a little help once in awhile, you just don’t have to stay dependent, go back to school and really Want to Learn. Get off the government system that is Keeping you down. It’s not me, I am actually tired of supporting them, I had 3 small children to raise by myself for several years, I know how hard it is, till you get your feet wet. I was on the system for 6 months of it, going to school and getting my C.N.A. then off to work I went and off the system that I have paid into, for 32 years.

• Jay
      October 13, 2014 at 6:18 am

College is overrated. Kids today have the wrong mindset. Find a job that you enjoy or want to do and then do what it takes to get there. For me all I wanted to do was be a lab tech in a bio lab but when I got to my 3rd year I had to take Calculus because it’s part of a Biology major’s curriculum. My brain while soaking up and being incredibly sharp at Biology can’t grasp higher mathematics in an extremely constrained time frame of a few months. I would study like crazy but it all just never did make any sense and still doesn’t. There used to be a time when you could find a job that fit you and you enjoyed and make good money without a degree.

6. Anonymous
    April 18, 2014 at 10:44 pm

They have to be smart enough to work there, we’re not going to start hiring tokens to satisfy your quota blacks

7. Sandy B
    April 9, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Jesse Jackson is very racist. He only adds fuel to the fire when he opens his mouth about how “his” people are being oppressed. What he wants is an end to white people who are becoming the minority.

• Ryan O'Malley
      April 9, 2014 at 7:12 pm

He is anti-White.

8. Bergo
    April 7, 2014 at 7:24 pm

Technology is NOT about “inclusion”, you moron. It is about “technology” and hiring the smartest and most qualified people to advance said technology.

9. April 7, 2014 at 4:02 pm

How about getting rid of all those intelligent Asian people Jesse?

10. April 7, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Jesse never ceases to amaze us with his racist rants. He would have been a great propaganda minister for Hitler.

11. April 6, 2014 at 11:14 pm

By all means, they should employ more sixth grade dropouts who have experience selling crack and stealing hubcaps.

12. wildman
    April 4, 2014 at 2:47 am

and AMERICAN WHITES want your sorry rainbow coalition ass out of our country

13. Stemworker
    March 23, 2014 at 3:47 am

Genocidal anti-whitism is morally repugnant.

14. Dog Gone Dog
    March 21, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Diversity is a code word for less White people.

• March 22, 2014 at 4:05 pm

I wonder if Jesse Jackson knows that “Diversity” is a code word for White GENOCIDE? If not, maybe someone should tell him.

• Henry Davenport
      March 22, 2014 at 5:17 pm

Good idea, maybe he’d start using the phrase as a joke among his intimates, “Hey, let’s carry out some White Genocide today,” when he’s about to do something like this article describes.

Anything that gets the term circulating!

15. Carloman
    March 21, 2014 at 6:45 pm

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!
    “Anti-racists” SAY they are against White racists, White racism, and White privilege.
    What they are REALLY against is White culture, White civilization, and White people.
    They SAY they want a world without “hate,” without “racism.”
    What they REALLY want is a world without White people.
    What they REALLY want is a world without YOU.
    What they REALLY want is White geNOcide!
    Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White

16. March 21, 2014 at 6:07 pm

Does anyone notice that “Diversity” is ALWAYS a code word for less White people?

No “anti-racists” say a 100% Black area needs more diversity.

No “anti-racists” say a 100% Asian area needs more diversity.

No “anti-racists” say a 100% Muslim area needs more diversity.

According to “anti-racists”, they are already 100% diverse.

They say ALL & ONLY White area need to be more diverse, and that White areas only stop needing to be more diverse when there are no White people left in them.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-White.

17. Henry Davenport
    March 21, 2014 at 4:23 pm

I had to remove one comment by a Stalwart. I hate to do that! 🙂 (Sorry, Stalwart!)

Folks, if you’re beginning to feel that bitching and moaning isn’t quite providing you full satisfaction, and you’d like to dip a toe into doing something, aid us with a few mouse clicks and a few moments each month as a Stalwart.

And thanks to those of you who have!