The refugees no one wants

In South Africa, White Boers are forced to live in shanty towns because the post-Nelson Mandela era isn’t as “rainbow” as was promised.

For over a decade, laws have been in place which deliberately put Whites at a severe disadvantage when looking for work. 400,000 White South Africans now live in poverty, almost one out of ten.

White South Africans who are lucky enough to find work, must worry about being raped, tortured and murdered if they work on farms.

Things are so bad that a presidential candidate had to promise “never a white genocide under our rule.

This particular camp is in Munsieville, near Johannesburg. There are about 80 more camps full of outcast Whites in the country.

They want to leave, but most cannot afford it, and few countries are willing to take more than a handful. You will not hear about these real refugees on the TV because they are White.

The mass media won’t document the suffering and farm murder genocide of White South Africans because it does not fit their narrative.

White people are supposed to be the oppressors who hold all the power, and we are nasty as well because we don’t want our countries to become “rainbow” nations . . . like the “rainbow” nation South Africa is supposed to be.

Our own governments and ruling classes are trying to bring about the “rainbow” by moving millions of non-Whites into every majority White country on the face of the planet.

It’s not “diversity” if you eliminate a race of people, it’s genocide. This is White genocide because we White people are the only ones who will lose our countries.

140 comments for “The refugees no one wants

1. Denny
    March 9, 2017 at 3:43 pm

Unfortunately the black people lived like this for years and were raped beaten and murdered. I guess as far as they are concerned it is pay back time. Sad I know but …..

• Estelle
      March 10, 2017 at 12:37 am

Denny the saddest part of it all is that the women being raped and the children that are killed did not have anything to do with the past. South Africa can only come to its full glory if and only if everyone stand together. That means white, black, brown, yellow, green, athiests, christians, big people, small poeple, and even the animals…… I might be wrong but I cannot see why the country should go to hell whilst we are all able (but not willing) to work together for a better SA. YES…..there are bitterness and I am sure that feeling goes accross the border. But who are we that we cannot forgive each other? Yes…. I also lost loved ones in these petty battles around money, hatred, greed and misunderstandings….. I personnaly think it is because of not really understanding each other that fighting occurs. Lets be honeat. In most cases (especially looking at the blac community) where the people still lives in poverty it is because people don’t want to improve. My reason for saying this is: If you stay in a xertain area u get free electricity and in another you pay extra per unit. Secondly: Most schools are free in the black communities, in white community most schools are R1000 per month. This is if you are lucky. Look at the vehicles. 90% of the newest vehicles are bought by the black vommunity and the whites buy second hand vehicles….. AND if a person needs to lose their job, the white person is asked to leave. I must say. I have the most reapect for people trying to get out of poverty by using their hands and not just standing and waiting for hand outs…. If and only if ALL SA CITIZENS THINK OF THE LARGER PICTURE AND NOT ONLY ABOUT THEMSELVES…… IT WILL BE MORE CLEAR TO ALL. AND JUST MAYBE WE CAN IMPROVE LIFE FOR ALL.

My father used to say ” Remember two wrongs does not make it right…. wrong stays wrong…” and currently by pushing away the whites and murdering them, two wrongs are being used to try and fix the wrongs done in the past.

• Tim Dean
      March 14, 2017 at 4:36 am

Rubbish. Blacks were ADVANCED by White people running the country for so long. When the traitor DeKlerk was bought off and handed the country over to the Zulus, the country went on a downhill run in every way. It will only recover if Whites can take over again.

March 14, 2017 at 11:36 pm

Yes but but not by whites you clown

• fckyoudenny
      March 15, 2017 at 1:55 am

pay back ?them black people rape and kill themselves (sadly to slow ) without white people helping them . lets not forget the fact that black race litterly added 0 to the world. no inventions (or very small ones ) ! pathetic waist of air !

• Dennysabitch
      March 15, 2017 at 9:45 am

Fuck you denny. Stupid fuck nobody deserves to live like this. Who the fuck are you

March 15, 2017 at 2:34 pm

An eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind. Vengeance belongs to God, not man.

2. Petru
    March 6, 2017 at 11:57 am

If there is children that needs to have a temporary home we will help

3. Riaan Diedericks
    March 5, 2017 at 2:34 am

You are a tree. If you don’t like where you are, move!
    We moved to Europe and I can’t see us ever moving back to SA.

March 6, 2017 at 9:29 am

Its so easy to say when you have the means most of us cant afford to immigrate or we would.

• Belinda Guy
      March 6, 2017 at 10:22 pm

All people can’t move. It is impossible to move without money. Don’t be stupid.

March 6, 2017 at 11:37 pm

How do you move when you don’t have enough money for a passport let alone all the other documents. Emigrating, if you lucky enough to get the points, is over R200 000. If these people had that kind of money they wouldn’t be on a shanty town!!

• March 7, 2017 at 11:34 am

It is so heartbreaking my heart how’s out where I live I help the whites as far as I can.

March 7, 2017 at 2:44 pm

Ek kan nie sien dat europa beter af is as Suid Afrika .inteendeel julle sit in die oog van die vulkaan met al die gevorderde wapens ,SIener van Rensburg het gese dit gaan by jul soos n afgeoeste mielie land lyk niks sal staan nie

• Susan.
      March 8, 2017 at 5:12 am

It must have cost you an arm and a leg to move to where your sorry ass is, Riaan. My guess is the company you work for paid for everything. Not everybody is as fortunate as you are. Have a little compassion with people less fortunate.

March 8, 2017 at 2:50 pm

People cannot afford to move, nor do they have the opportunity due to citizenship or visa issues. Do some research before you insult these poor people!

March 10, 2017 at 11:11 pm

Stupid comment ! Obviously people would move if they could !!!

• Abel de Carvalho
      March 11, 2017 at 12:29 pm

Your statement “You are a tree” deserves this statement, you are ignorant but mostly stupid. You are probably a professional of some kind but your statement does not denote that fact. I will withdraw the statements if you are able to organise passports for these people and asylum and also offer to pay for the airfares of YOUR PEOPLE, who are living in shacks, kids not getting education and young girls going into prostitution, to feed their families. Very sad, but true.

• Pete Rogers
      March 15, 2017 at 7:38 am

SA for San Antonio?! Ha! That’s the way I feel here. Ok, I know you are talking South Africa. We live in a world where politics and media propagate hatred to move along their social and political agendas. We humans – sheeples – are retarded for falling for it, no matter what color we are.

4. March 1, 2017 at 6:38 am

Thankyou GeorgeRandall, we do not have money to immigrate

5. March 1, 2017 at 6:37 am

Thankyou GeorgeRandall, we do not have money to immigrate, not even safe to leave our homes.

6. Ryan
    November 11, 2016 at 2:40 am

Hey Hdtex, what you gotta say now big mouth?

• February 25, 2017 at 2:46 pm

America would probably like these Boers for refugees. Their stock has a history of being productive and advanced. I think Pres. Trump would facilitate their absorption into American society. Michigan is heavily Dutch, and will be more so once Trump kicks out all the Muslims. Of course once whites leave South Africa it will quickly revert to the Bush, with witch doctors and jubjubs taking over, mass tribal wars, and a collapse of modernity. Come on down, ya’ all!

7. jordan
    November 7, 2016 at 1:59 pm

africa and all other muslim countries are a literal hell on earth. i wouldnt go there unless it was to kill the pest demons. the next crusades need to eliminate the middle east and all of africa. and keep the survivors from the western nations in zoos. their genetics always breeds lower IQ degenerates that always work for the devil. look at america, they get everything for free and not a day without food but still hate every race, still behave primitive, and are still the most racist.

• Sheryl Palmer
      December 25, 2016 at 8:21 pm

Well said!

January 16, 2017 at 10:05 pm

Exactly thank you for having the intelligence in the strength to speak out

8. Iris Ministries
    August 1, 2016 at 8:33 am

Heidi Baker / IRIS ministries is helping the starving in South Africa and Zimbabwe as well as one other African country. The black people take over adminstration of their countries and the white people outside the world have to feed them. If any of you are black reading this, feel free to help out your own who have destroyed themselves by killing or getting rid of white people. Just remember, the world at large did not enslave you; there were only a selected few. Should I go over that again; the Khazarian mafia and just as much as they did damage to black people, the hurt and or killed white people.

• Yuet Ngor Rappard
      August 2, 2016 at 5:08 am

That was the same problem with Zimbabwe. Mugabe regime got rid of all the white farmers. I saw years ago a whole documentary on our TV about that. The black people working for those farmers had it pretty good, they had their own little homes, the kids could go to school and they all worked hard. Matter of fact the country could produce enough food and even export it. The cruel land grab was so called to redistribute the land of the white people among the poor black folk, but it was only redistributed among Mugabe’s own Elite group, the ones who hardly knew how to put a spade in the ground let alone grow some vegetables. And what happened, the people starved, got poorer and poorer etc etc etc! I live in New Zealand.

9. naia
    July 11, 2016 at 7:47 am

Wow, calling folks white trash when he doesn’t even know their story. I think we know who the real white trash is?!

10. July 10, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Just a comment from Ireland on this.Not overy informed on this lads.Could the clowns at the UN not step in here and offer a form of repatriation to the whites of South Africa,they are of European lineage after all.This would allow Blacks in South Africa to rebuild their country,and solve the problem of low birthrates and the mass immigration into Europe.I keep hearing Africa is for Africans,and white people want to keep Europe white,here is a possible solution. I would have more in common with white South Africans,than I would with any Muslims.I visit my local Politician,every week and will run this by him,I am always on to him about immigration. Ireland would be s great place for them to come and would make a change to help some white people.Could I just say if we don’t unite,then Islam will finish us all,they are the genocide of the world, they are currently moving an army through Europe and our idiot Politicians are allowing it,and making us fund it.My prayers are with all in South Africa white and black,don’t fight anymore,we need to pull together against the dark forces of Extreme Islam.Free White South Africans now and free Palestine. Big love to Angola,you banned Islam.Big love to UK on Brexit escape and don’t let’s have another stupid Clinton in the White House.Irish Pride and freedom from Extreme Islam.

• February 25, 2017 at 9:37 am

Well Done I admire your Commpassion and your Solution, I pray it Follows Through, you are so right in saying the Invasion of Peace Lovers! All over is a Massive Threat to the World and the Pollies are Bowing down to there every Need. I am of IRISH Decent living in Australia. We also are getting it Rough. I pray you Can help them in Africa.

• February 28, 2017 at 4:10 am

Hi we have been to the UN for several years now but we have had no reaction as yet – Here is the proof – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhAa5tckcYw
      and more proof, Just watch how the South Afican ANC Government trying to silence us!!!!!! – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Shb8V8CiQ1Y

• Alida Rielly
      March 2, 2017 at 3:02 pm

You have hit the nail on the head. Ironically, my father was from N. Ireland. I was born out of wedlock and given up for adoption. I traced mu mother when I was 39. My father had already died by then, but she told me all about him. I traced my family and got a DNA test done between me and a male cousin, which was 4.85 in 5 that we were related. The experts said that it was very, very positive that we are closely related. I tried to get a British passport using this and was told that they dont go by DNA tests, they will only accept birth registration as proof. So even if I wasnt my fathers child, if he had falsely registered me as his child when I was born, they would have accepted it. I have BLOOD proof but they wont accept it. Surely a first world country should accept this scientific evidence. People of a different faith, a different language, a different culture and a different religion, are being allowed to pour into Britain, but I, who am half British am turned away ??? P.S. I am South African

• Concerned White South African
      March 4, 2017 at 7:45 am

Thank you for this Mighty Quinn. I would love to move to Ireland and as a Physics and Chemistry teacher I can make a contribution to the education system and be a productive citizen. My family lineage is Irish as a matter of fact and I have looked into the possibility of moving my family over to Ireland . Maybe with somr assistance that could happen as all I want is for my family to be safe.

March 8, 2017 at 3:18 pm

If only an arrangement like that could be made. I am both a British and South African citizen. Have lived in both countries. Born in SA and currently in the UK. I couldn’t agree with every word you say more!

11. Yuet Ngor Rappard
    July 6, 2016 at 7:25 am

Shocking this, it now looks like Apartheid in reverse! When I signed against Apartheid and the Springbok Tour to New Zealand, we all hoped that South Africa would become a “rainbow” nation for all their people, irrespective of race or skin colour. But this has nothing to do with colour, it all has to do with that all our governments including mine in New Zealand that politicians have all become self-serving, corrupt, politically correct slimy pieces of shit!! They don’t give a stuff about the ordinary people who were some of them dumb enough to vote the pricks in! And no, not all whites are trash. I see it as you have scum and trash in all groups of people, whether they are rich or poor. If one is poor you don’t have to be a scum bag and have no morals and ethics. Being rich does not make one a “good” person. I know of a so called university educated young woman who is outright a scumbag and is trash, and an outright “loose” slutty woman, with a degree then!!! And another fact is that and I am sure of this that the “Illuminati” which is demonic is behind all this on the planet together with the Muslim lot.

12. willie
    July 5, 2016 at 4:49 am

Donald Trump for President please

13. Barry Moolman
    June 15, 2016 at 4:47 am

Modern type “voortrekkers with a nasty twist.
    Why go that route – exclusion does pay. Interact with other South Africans- live
    in your enviroment if it makes you happy (if you can).
    I have always said : the afrikaners is dived into social classes.
    1Those wanting to make a success & are liberal thinkers.
    2 Those who want be isolated & remain in the “laager mentality”

• Barry Moolman
      June 15, 2016 at 4:49 am

exclusivity doesn’t pay -error
      Apologies

14. Godfrey
    April 28, 2016 at 11:02 am

we just need to unite and we move s.africa foward and africa at large

• Tone
      April 28, 2016 at 12:20 pm

Good luck with that!

15. Anonymous
    March 3, 2016 at 1:19 pm

another issue to blame Merkel about her insane politics . Why she don’t help the withe who want come back to Europe?

16. Wayne
    February 28, 2016 at 3:02 pm

I know – exchange all the African Americans for white South Africans – that way the racial strife in both countries will be resolved.

• 50 Disneyworld's in Africa
      February 28, 2016 at 3:59 pm

For whatever reason, the black people probably wouldn’t go for that because the “white psyche” is subconsciously a symbol of success for them. They talk about all the resources they have and yet do nothing with their “resources”. They could have built 50 wacky Disneyland already all over Africa and enjoy themselves but no, they have to be in Western Civilization to justify their existence. They don’t need western civilization but to built their self-esteem and have fun where they are. Miserable bunch of people.

March 14, 2017 at 11:41 pm

Blacks in the Us would never leave

17. February 28, 2016 at 1:40 pm

Wow!! The perpetual hate is unbelievable. The non blacks of SA are echoing the same cries that the non whites have been crying for decades. Maybe, just maybe, this reversal has a valuable lesson for the world. The non whites now feel the burden that once lay in the hands of non blacks, and the non blacks have but a real taste of what they have built with their own historical hands. There must be a time in this land where peace and forgiveness will reign. The playing field can never be equallized. However, accepting our accountability for the wrongs done by our forefathers, and remove ourselves from that hateful path, is the only way. The fruits of consuming each their own portion of humble pie. Is waiting patiently to be plucked from the tree of life, but this is a journey that we all must walking together. After all we have journeyed here together.

View Comment
    • retaliation will not be of any use in long run
      February 28, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Strife is not a path of reconciliation but rather brings more curses in situation. Nobody asks to be born.

• March 1, 2016 at 3:34 am

Danny it is not as simplistic as you put it here. You argue that the “role reversal” is a good thing as it teaches both a lesson. That is nonsense, as roles are NOT reversed. Whites to a large extent has built up the country and introduced Western civilization. Not unlike the refugees in Europe, who demand everything but contribute nothing, the ANC in control demanded everything, but gave very little back. This is NOT ABOUT RACISM, reversed or not. It is about finding a balanced WAY OF LIFE and organization that is best suited for the many diverse groups. The post-French Revolution nation state we have, is an artificial unitary state that was forged and forced by Britain, and whether one party being black or white or mixed rules over all, it doesn’t do it. The central government cannot deliver on the most basic rights of the people, whether it be of safety, water, energy, development, education, etc etc. Communities need to take back the power they have handed over to the regime, and fend for themselves, without the burden of having to look after one another. The large corporations that have been sucking us dry, need to be disempowered. The fact that both white and black are gearing up for “race wars” is simply a cover-up of the ineptness of the government, and their total failure on every front, to secure the basic rights of citizens, black and white. We need to take note of Alvin Toffler’s books around the historic changes that have been taking place in the world, and redesign our lives altogether. Political parties also need to be disempowered, brought down a lot of pegs.

• Nicolaas
      March 7, 2017 at 7:56 am

You are dreaming. Obviously you don’t understand the incredible big difference between white and black in South-Africa

18. February 28, 2016 at 11:19 am

I am a South African and very blessed that i still have a roof over my head and food to eat! My white brothers and sisters living in squatter camps are not white trash, what a terrible thing to say. It is people that lost their jobs because of affirmative action. And what a disaster! Our beautiful country is in ruins! You cannot give jobs to people that are not educated, experienced and qualified!! White farmers gets killed weekly, you get killed for a cellphone. We are living in our own prisons. Our security doors are locked at all times! My heart goes out to my children and grandchildren. They have no opportunities in this country!! The whites are being killed in our own country, and the world watches………

View Comment
    • it's not on media at large
      February 28, 2016 at 11:40 am

I for one, never knew of your predicament otherwise I would have tried to advocate for South African white people last September. North America is so hot about bringing Syrians but the governments should be confronted about the oppressed white people in South Africa as an election issue. It’s hard to know if anything would be done as White Genocide is worldwide either in small doses or as in South Africa, a larger scale. I will start writing to Churches on behalf of white south africans. There wasn’t any warning what was about to unfold?

• Celebritology
      February 28, 2016 at 1:16 pm
    • March 1, 2017 at 6:10 am

Thankyou Belinda, its true!

• AVG
      March 4, 2017 at 8:34 am

I write this as a black South African, to all the white people who feel like trash in this country, I myself would very much encourage you to leave for a far better land (and there’re plenty of countries better than this garbageland). I live in the west of Johannesburg and everyday I am met with the sight of dirt-poor white hobos and arrogant blacks in Mercedes Benzes who have the nerve to think they are victims of racial oppression. And the situation for black South Africans in general, has not at all improved significantly, we concentrate our wealth to a fat, lazy, greedy few.

• March 6, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Belinda Elliott Erasmus, I feel exactly the way you do and as much as I would like to help them I am not in a position too. My husband does not get a government pension and I get a paltry pension from Eskom after working for the company for 39 years, the most disgusting thing is that after paying income tax since the age of 16 years old to the age of 65 years of age we still have to pay tax to SARS who is also rotten with corruption .

19. February 28, 2016 at 8:35 am

We white South Africans are to devided to stand together. Would you open your eyes and unite or would you rather be wiped out in you’re illiterate ignorance? Do note the basic ability to read and write does not mean that you are literate, stop pretending that you are god almighty

20. Anonymous
    February 27, 2016 at 7:06 pm

Please Father God in Heaven, deliver our brothers in sisters from the hell in south Africa, hear the cries of thy servants, in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.

21. BJ
    February 26, 2016 at 11:51 pm

For every one white person living in a shanty town, there are 10 black people living in a shanty town. Truth be told, we are all screwed over and all of us are suffering all the same. I feel for my people though.

• February 27, 2016 at 2:46 am

That maybe so but on reality there are 50 million blacks and only 3,5 million whites.so in all fairness,the white ratio is much,much higher.

• willie
      July 5, 2016 at 4:54 am

But we dont go and rob,kill,rape

22. Baltic jim
    February 26, 2016 at 6:37 pm

The good news is Finland will have deported every last one of the 32,000 illegals by the end of this year with a lot more coming in 2017. Sweden agreed to deport 800,000 and Norway is actively and continuously deporting this third world filth. However there are a lot of propaganda news stories going around the Nordics where truth is blurred into making people actively do something because they have been outraged and compelled. There have been hundreds and thousands of propaganda news stories since 2010 coming from these nations alone.
    The biggest single contributor is Sweden and its resistance party aka Finland’s Resistance movement.

The important thing to remember, is that those countries who cannot afford these illegal immigrants will not take them. Countries such as Finland would be crippled beyond belief if they never removed they never deported this third world scum. Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia also basically the whole Baltic region. They will give each immigrant 1000 euros and put them on the next flight out, not ever being able to return. They are deporting this way, because it is far cheaper then involving other Finnish agencies. Many of these illegal immigrants are residents of Saudi Arabia claiming to be from neighbouring countries.

23. 28chef
    February 26, 2016 at 2:42 pm

Ironic how when Whites are the victims, the liberals and internationaiists are silent.

• Diana Ewert
      March 1, 2016 at 3:23 am

True words.

• March 1, 2016 at 3:36 am

Silent liberals: you are so right Diana – when it doesn’t suit their simplistic little paradigm, they stick their heads into the sand in a flash.

24. ian
    February 26, 2016 at 2:19 pm

Totally unconscienable. This is genocidal abuse and something must be done

25. February 26, 2016 at 10:39 am

Have a look on the video reportage of Belgian Reporter VRANCKX about Coronation Park near Johannesburg. They live in barracks, in total under-poverty. As Flemish, we feel totally in solidarity with them. Wir sind das Volk, nicht “Rapefugees”. Andre “Kapitein” von Bremen-Hans from http://www.NordhansaMarine.com

26. Frank Kelly
    February 26, 2016 at 10:32 am

This is fucking outrageous. This travesty MUST be disseminated to to western people in western countries. The controlled media wont do it, what are our alternatives? These are our people and they need our help.

• March 1, 2017 at 6:17 am

Yes we need help! We whites are being slaughtered daily! Its also more dangerous to be a farmer, live in towns or cities now than war in Iraq

27. February 26, 2016 at 6:28 am

I’m a SA citizen. Should Donald Trump or Any other Rebublican Presidential Candidate manage to secure a future for White South Africans in the United States will it not only be an Investment to the US but also a Guarantee of future Voters for the Republican Party for Generations to come…
    Most White South Africans are Educated, Skillful, Conservative and maintain High Moral Values…

• Earle
      February 26, 2016 at 7:54 pm

Can you get as many people as you can on dating sites? Marry American men and women and move to the U.S.?
      I’ve known about this issue for sometime now and I feel so helpless.
      I attempt to awaken people to severity of the situation but most won’t actively attempt to advocate a solution.

• Sionann
      February 27, 2016 at 3:48 am

Are you aware of what’s happening at South African universities? The American election is in November & we’re in February. Do you think you can manage blacks to put off Uhuru until the end of the year? The international community got us in this mess & no one is going to save us. Please get your head out of the sand & prepare for what’s coming.

28. Anonymous
    February 26, 2016 at 3:10 am

I am from south africa and its bad here we have no law if u get attacked and defend yourself u go to jail for being racest,here we dont know when it will be our last day on earth .they kill us in brutall ways u cant belive,stuff from a horror movie,even kids from any age.some of us cant leave because we cant affort to go overseas

February 26, 2016 at 11:05 pm

My work friend and her husband are South Africans, they have told of the same predicament.

• Saddened by South African predicament
      March 3, 2016 at 7:44 pm

I listened 2Kobus van Rensburg Senior at the church he flew his family overseas to. They are such caring people. Really saddened by the hatred happenning right now as is reported in this article. Unbelievably really nice peoplewould go out of their way to help anyone. He never mentioned about the violence that started in South Africa way back in 1994. He was probably praying for a miracle; for peace in South Africa. Kobus was an engineer by profession in I guess the South African Navy. He becamea Christian, evangelizing to everyone who would listen. He became ill from evangelizing like 24/7. Ten years later he was healed only to become sick again in 2013 and passed away. You have got to love his heart for the love he had for all people and for God. He started preaching about immortality I guess, that we could live on this earth forever and not die. Apparently after he died, his eyes opened 6 times. In January 2014, I guess it was announced Kobus Senior is dead and he’s not coming back to life. I have to reread to get exact text. I shouldn’t want to laugh but that statement was kind of funny. Really begs the questions of all people, what is it you want in life?Kobus tried to make everyone’s life better both in South Africa and World Wide. I thought people in South Africa were on the South Africa were on the same thought pattern as him. It really felt like I just been hit with the baseball bat and the wind knocked out of me. Very saddenned by the predicament

• Like a G-6
      June 4, 2016 at 9:05 am

I request the “School of Ministry” spam be removed, as it adds the facsimile of value only to push for more membership. It’s one thing to do it once but now I’ve seen two threads.

Also, it’s excessive Bible-thumping, which if enough of it is clogging the page up, will discourage a wider audience from scrolling past *pages* of it to see the White SA writers below it all.

Frankly I think it’s either someone with a loose nut (what was posted by him is a blog post, really!), or posted it as a method of “forum sliding” the comments.

View Comment
    • Spam nut? That's pretty mean. No wonder the black people are pissed off.
      July 28, 2016 at 11:44 am

School of Ministry is for real. A singer from South Africa went to the school at Catch the Fire Ministries. (Owen Hurter). You can look him up on the internet.

You should open your eyes to see what you are seeing.

For anyone else who might be intetested, I encourage you to give a try.

• erase
      July 28, 2016 at 12:03 pm

Congratulations; you got the information removed about school of ministry. White on whites are fighting on this site. Go ahead, erase all information about the religion that I have written. I was just trying to give alternative solution. I will now not write to any Churches asking if they can help. Evety dude for themselves on this earth.

I hope you never come to my country because you are one mean as hell white.

• Blah blah blah
      July 28, 2016 at 12:30 pm

Excessive Bible thumping? I haven’t hardly touched base with much. I guess the Holy Spirit is reaching out to you because if I met you in the live, I wouldn’t be bothered I am sure. Go ask a Preacher at Church about info I gave; they would say there really isn’t much information here and, “Why does this little bit of info bother you so much?”

For your information, I cut and pasted absolutely nothing.

As I said, I hope you NEVER come to my country and no wonder blacks are pissed off. You are mean as hell.

I will ask the controller of this site to delete all and anything I have written. Word of advice: make sure you don’t becoma a manager or president of anything because you are a dictator.

• credibility, where?
      July 28, 2016 at 11:14 pm

There is a Catch the Fire Church in Lyon, France. To the person who called me a spammer, that is the perfect place for you. Get it?; Lyon sounds very close to LIAR. Stopping the White Genocide is a good thing but slandering a white person is really foul. If are really tryiing to stop White Genocide, stop participating in it. You are such a Social Scientist—;joke and yea, much you are mocking my credibility, I am mocking yours. One thing you have got got going for you is stupidity because that sees to work for you on this page. I AM being mean but I am just reflecting your soul back to you. Keep on being stupid because that seems to work with the controllers of this site. You are just a such a bunch of researchers.

• Which witch is which
      July 29, 2016 at 1:13 pm

Whether you want to believe in anything you can see or not, this New World Order mess is brought to you by offer up sacrifice of humans to their false god, Baal which truth be told, is insanity. They are the Rothschilds, the same people who bought the black slaves from Black chiefs in Africa. They are the same people who corrupted and envisioned WORLD WAR 2 and 1 to bring the contrived organization of United Nations. They have the history of being chased out of their homeland Khazaria. They settled in Europe murdering the Royalty then taking their identity marrying into royalty. You can read about this on Preston James, Phd, column in Veterans Today.

It doesn’t matter if you think religion doesn’t rule you; it already does. In this case, The Khazarian Mafia off up their sacrifices to Satan in exchange for all money and power in the world.

Good luck with believing in nothing.

“Let it Rain” sung by Jesus Culture or Michael W. Smith is consoling.

Eagle’s Wings sung by Hillsongs is consoling.

You can erase all my threads, I don’t care. Just trying to help.

• March 1, 2017 at 6:23 am

• March 1, 2017 at 6:27 am

Thankyou Belinda, its true!so true, we are elderly, but work hard! We never give up but we are being slaughtered!true! We exist, we do not live anymore

29. Anonymous
    February 26, 2016 at 2:33 am

Do you have any sources to this article?

• Diana Ewert
      March 1, 2016 at 3:21 am

Dear Anonymous, I am a white South African. It is as bad as the article states. I have been unemployed for years because of the colour of my skin and my age (54). The South African government is not interested in anything else but lining their own pockets. Black rule is 100% worse than apartheid rule, as most Black people fall under the breadline. So both black and white suffer – only the very rich can live a decent life.

30. February 26, 2016 at 2:13 am

When Trump wins we will take as many white refugees as possible, and we will hold fundraisers to make it happen to pay their way here and provide jobs and housing

• Hdtex
      February 27, 2016 at 1:22 am

No. We won’t. White trash is worthless. Trump will NEVER be POTUS.

• Sionann
      February 27, 2016 at 3:38 am

A race war has started at South Africa’s universities (this will spread to the rest of the country soon) & by the time Trump is president whites in SA will either all be dead or we would sorted this mess out once & for all. Last I checked Trump was eager to take Syrian refugees but then changed his tune when it looked it might cost him votes. Trump is not the saviour of the white race. He only needs to keep election promises to the American people, not whites from anywhere else. And we all know how politicians have such a great track record keeping their promises.

February 28, 2016 at 7:36 am

Hdtex because you are poor does not mean you are trash I know many rich people that are more than trash so think again

• February 28, 2016 at 9:24 am

Hdtex your comment is uncalled for, unless you KNOW for a fact that these people are ALL “white trash”. Many people that are struggling, are well educated, have lots of work experience and are willing and ready to work their fingers to the bone for their families.

Yes, some of the white people who have fallen on hard times, are indeed from “lower” classes, and there are some evils that they cannot escape.

Munzieville is a stark reality. Lots have been done by our people to assist them, including to rehouse some of these Munzieville white people, but many of them ELECTED to stay where they were. There is a new beginning on a farm donated by one of our people, called Kleinvallei, and the conditions were simple: you have to work for a living and/or to contribute to the new community, no drugs allowed, etc. Some people did NOT comply with the above, were counselled and then those that didn’t comply, were asked to leave. The Boer women’s league (Boervroueliga) was instrumental in the project.

Bear in mind that NO FUNDING from the SA government goes to white people in need. ALL foreign funding of NGO’s for instance, by law, must go through the hands of the SA government.

A mere week ago, the Munzieville whites have been attacked by black mobs, their houses torched, and many of them badly injured. They had to be moved to a safer location. The SA government didn’t lift a finger to assist, as expected.

HOWEVER, THIS IS NOT THE MAIN PROBLEM WE ARE FACING. The fear is that the entire country might well go up in flames. The hatred is directed mainly at whites, but there will also likely erupt a civil war between the many black African factions. Foreign blacks from elsewhere in Africa will unfortunately again be the first to be decimated, as has happened every now and then during the past two decades.

The eruption of violence of the main university campuses the past view months, with blacks wearing T-shirts with slogans like “fuck ALL white people”, is commonplace. Direct attacks of white students have happened (including rapes, assaults) as well as destruction of monuments and statues of whites (not just Boer people, but also British, like Cecil John Rhodes), plundering of university hostels, and burning of art works and portraits of white academicians at university campuses.

We don’t live in perpetual fear, as this will get us nowhere. Luckily there are more than enough of us who are not fast asleep. We don’t expect anyone to come and help us, as it hasn’t happened before (unless we can bribe them with promises of gold, tsk). Assistance will be welcome though.

• lawlessness
      February 28, 2016 at 11:59 am

@HDTEX Are you for real? People with language skills as yourself get charged with Verbal Assault and if you continue, Criminal Harassment if you keep up your aggressiveness which lands you a jail sentence. You are probably not evrn from U.S.A. and if you are (doubt it), my prediction is you will escalate and be in jail. As for POTUS, both first in line candidates are White. The probabilities to bring the lovely white people from South Africa, are probably high. Woof.

• Ray Wilson
      February 29, 2016 at 12:18 pm

Canada is already taking white refugees from S Africa; the difficulty is the paperwork. One has to complete a refugee visa application; available from the Canadian High Commission website. A bit of a process.

View Comment
    • U.N. soldiers could help? Guess not since whites are the target, my guess anyways
      February 29, 2016 at 12:41 pm

@Ray Wilson I am glad to hear Canada is already accepting Refugees from S.A. but hard to understand S.A.’s not removed to safer area until process is complete or even to bring in U.N. soldiers for their protection. And if U. N. won’t go in, send Canadian soldiers. As they website states though, anti-white is so predominant in the world now including whites against white, protect with what? I hope white south african’s don’t lose hope though. Maybe black South African’s will come to their senses and stop the slaughtering. Do you know of the Kobus Van Rensberg family in Stilfontein? They had a healing ministry.

View Comment
    • A LIFE OF REJECTING GOOD/GOD. I don't know about anyone else's ancestors but the only reason why my white parents survived was through accepting and obeying 10 commandments
      February 29, 2016 at 6:00 pm

I looked up the van Rensburg site. They had activities for 2015 but nothing scheduled for 2016. They used to have a healing pool service. Over 13,000 cripples were healed at that Church. In scripture it talks about how people were healed by Jesus but they told Jesus to leave. Demons went into pigs and wrecked the land. To this day, that land cannot be used for anything kind of like in Zimbabwe where they now have a drout.

• Mr. Panacea, er, that is, Obama
      March 1, 2016 at 6:10 am

I guess, as website states, Diversity, has been creeping up on us little by little and now this big influx is not supposed to be a surprise for us. I really believe Obama had alot to do with the sudden full display of hatred towards whites. He went to that Church in Chicago, Trinity United Church of Christ pastored by Jeremy Wright. Jeremy Wright teaches that all white churches are wrong. With Obama so powerful, I guess people are listening to what Obama waa taught. All I can say is that both Jeremy and Obama appear to have Hitler like personalities; charismatic know it alls. The duo are in fact more like shepherds leading the sheep (all-kind) to the slaughter house. Apparently Obama treated the U.S. Catholic nuns very roughly.

• Black on White; blacks killing white in south africa list
      March 1, 2016 at 5:53 pm

Spirit Word Ministries appears to be still running in Stilfontein although their website is not running. They are still on Facebook and Twitter and still holding healing services. Either the Twitter is just someone pretending to be them or they appeared to have survived the ongoing White-Genocide in South Africa. I looked up the son of the founder of Spirit Word Ministries on Google to find any indication of them still alive or if they were killed. In doing so, I found a list of those murdered by blacks called, “Black on White.” There are tons of names.

• Black on White; blacks killing white in south africa list
      March 1, 2016 at 6:03 pm

@ tons of names, the site is called, ” Red October Tatoo Billy”
      It looks like an elderly relative of the founder of Spirit Ministries was tortured to death.

• RED OCTOBER BILLY TATOO
      March 2, 2016 at 4:41 am

In order to find Red October / Billy Tatoo, I looked for founder of Spirit Word Ministries son’ name: Kobus van Rensberg Jr. From googling his name, I saw one item in “murdered” list of names which contained ” van Rensberg”. The list is hard to find otherwise

• Spirit Word Ministries
      March 2, 2016 at 6:13 am

Looked up Spirit Word Ministries Facebook to see if things are “normal” for them. A question was posed about why couldn’t watch the program from Spirit Word Ministries on DSTV. The response on Feb. 25, 2016 @1:52 p.m. was, “We are completely off DSTV.” The church had a Miracle Meeting Feb. 27, 2016. I noticed someone posted something about ministry is not supposed to be for profit. Scripture does say the priests were well taken care of in Old Testament. This is a normal response to ministry world wide though, not specific to South Africa. Spirit Word Ministries is different than some ministries. The only reason Petrus van Rensburg is alive today is because his father and two brothers prayed for him after he split his head open on pavement while playing. He actually died for 5 minutes. When he came back to life he screamed for 4 hours until some medicine was given to calm him down. Doctors told him he would have to stay in bed for a year. Three days later he was back in school and actually more intelligent than he was before. Petrus is a dead man walking. Hell is real and the the love and mercy of God is real. That being true, the Ten Commandments are real. Thou shalt not commit murder is not a myth. The only thing one can say about a murderer is nobody will ever see them again when they die because their destiny is hell.God is not prejudiced. Every national is under the same commandments. There will no Tribunals for a lawyer to protect from God’s judgment: just one on one with God, face to face.

• breaking bondages/ancestral sins
      March 2, 2016 at 2:04 pm

This is probably the last thing you want to hear but I think world shifts power because of curses. If there are things ancestors have done that are wrong such as killing an innocent black man, you may never ever have that intent in your heart but Satan uses that as a door to attack you. Maybe contact Stilfontein, the van Rensburg’s for prayer. All have fallen short of God’s gloru which is why we have a Savior. The story has been told so many times but how much do we utilize the power of forgiveness of sins. Dennis Bank has a book called Sanctiprize which probably delivers from every sin in the universe. I heard of a Hell’s angel who told Hell’s Angels he wanted to quit at which point he had to run for his life. He stopped at a payphone that actually rang. When he picked up the receiver the caller said God told me to call this number. He received Jesua as Lord and he was not chased by Hell’s Angels afterwards.

• Spirit Word Ministries
      March 2, 2016 at 2:35 pm

Here is the phone number for Spirit Word Ministries at Stilfontein +27 18 484 6940

From their Facebook page I saw they are a business session in the next few days. If you are in South Africa anywhere, you really should give them a chance to help you out even with prayers or healing prayers.

April 3, 2016 at 1:08 am

Keep dreaming, if you honestly believe that imbecile Trump will ever be president than there seems to be something wrong with you. Not that I’m for racial segregation, but what goes around does eventually come around.

• Really?
      April 3, 2016 at 3:10 am

You are right. Just like all these white people being killed in South Africa who are innocent of White Politician’s decisions, black peope will be killed because of the present Black Politician’s decisions. What goes around, comes around. All people can repent now, take it to the foot of the Cross or the curse of anceator’s decisions will continue. What goes around comes around.

• meyer
      June 14, 2016 at 12:29 am

That is the best news ever, thank you. We are hard working but if one doesn’t find work one can’t prove ones capabilities, thank you again 😀

• June 14, 2016 at 1:59 am

I work in these camps and we are trying desperatly to get these children warm and fed. It is a daily battle I can tell you. It is winter here now and it is bitter cold. Food is little and our Government refuses to help. Please go to South African Family Relief Project on facebook go see the work we do. Please consider donating http://www.safrpsa.org we need all the help we can get. Thank you so much for caring. Kind regards. Leigh Oxley Du Preez

• Gire
      July 5, 2016 at 2:32 am

These guys (poor white) are literally living a rainbow nation life just like any otherpoor black families in South Africa. Can’t you see? Why do you choose to see colour instead of just human beings?

• willie
      July 5, 2016 at 4:44 am

Thanks Danie, I am a White South african and SA has no future under the ANC rule

• Mal Thomson
      July 5, 2016 at 5:25 am

I willl support taking white refugees into Australia and would help fund raise to make happen .I am a member of a political party the Australian Liberty Alliance and is something i will be taking to our meetings .This a worthwhile cause .

• Jaco
      July 5, 2016 at 7:11 am

Cant whait thanks

• November 7, 2016 at 9:48 am

we need to help these people they are true refugees they are being murdered and raped we need to get together find ways to bring them to us,