Alabama’s laws regarding immigrants which were passed in 2011 have been de-legalized after SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center) lawyers and civil “rights” groups put pressure on Alabama.
The following parts of HB 56 or “papers, please” laws have now been permanently blocked due to the SPLC:
· Requiring schools to verify the immigration status of newly enrolled K-12 students.
· Criminalizing the solicitation of work by unauthorized immigrants.
· A provision that made it a crime to provide a ride to undocumented immigrants or to rent to them.
· A provision that infringed on the ability of individuals to contract with someone who was undocumented.
· A provision that criminalized failing to register one’s immigration status.
Additionally, Alabama police are now no longer allowed to stop someone to check their immigration status.
Sam Brooke, SPLC senior staff attorney said that if the law was passed “we would sue in court and win”, he continued “That we have done.” Alabama was also ruled to pay attorney fees and costs.
So far the SPLC has maliciously blocked similar immigrant laws in Arizona, South Carolina, Georgia, and other states through legal action.
The repealed law allows for non-White immigrants to steal money from the taxpayer through services received, but let’s not go off into a less serious direction a miss the point entirely.
When it is illegal to stop immigrants illegally entering and occupying your country, then you know you’ve been targeted for genocide.
The unofficial motto of White countries is: “Non-Whites – are your countries overcrowded? Send them to us to help with White genocide!” . . . I know, I know — it’s a terrible motto, but it’s damned accurate.
I don’t know which people or country is the world’s doormat, but I do know we are the open door, with the words “we want non-Whites” above it in big neon letters.
As I always say, these non-White immigrants are just like the crates of guns that are used for a more violent genocide. The reason why anti-Whites argue for open borders is that you can never have too many “guns” when you’re trying to remove a group of people – genocide.