councillor-heather-venter

Councillor Heather Venter, a former mayoress of Driffield in Yorkshire, England, is being called a “racist” and a “nazi” by online media, as well as a left-wing politician seeking criminal charges for several messages she wrote on Twitter.

One of her tweets that she is being attacked for is a link to an article titled “White South Africans march in London against White genocide.

Genocide Watch, an independent watchdog established by Doctor Gregory H. Stanton, has warned of genocide against White South Africans.

Since the end of apartheid, more than 70 thousand White South Africans have been brutally murdered, tortured, and raped at an alarming rate by Black perpetrators, with no obvious motives behind the crimes.

Even more shocking is that several members of South Africa’s government have sung “kill the boer.” Boers are White South African people of Dutch descent.

George McManus, a member of the Beverley and Holderness Labour Party says that Cll Venter’s tweets and liked posts are “designed to cause offense.

I intend to ask Humberside Police to consider whether or not they constitute an offense under section 127(1) of the 2003 Communications Act” he said.

Cll Venter responded to these attacks with: “I lived in South Africa. There was a protest, a march in London, about White genocide, because farmers are getting murdered every week.

It beggars belief I have 59,800 likes – doesn’t it make you think it is a concerted effort to get at me?

It’s all over Facebook apparently. It said I was a Nazi and I should be made to resign.

I could ask the police whether it is an offence that someone local has said I am a Nazi. It’s a two way thing. I could be accusing them of libel, assassination of character. I just find it all pathetic.

There you have it. An innocent woman is attacked for standing up for her beliefs.

If she were to call out the genocide of say, Australian Aboriginals or Armenians, she would not have been attacked as a part of a petty political pointscoring game.

But because the people being genocided happen to be White, it is “offensive”, “racist”, and “nazi” to speak out and oppose it like all decent people should.

McManus has shown the ugly nature of his character by attacking an elderly woman who opposes the White genocide of South African Boers.

In Britain in late 2015, a “diversity officer” at a London university tweeted “#KillAllWhiteMen” several times. These messages were not considered to be “offensive” by British courts.

There is certainly a clear anti-White double standard when it comes to the UK’s “offense” laws.

13 comments for “Mayoress might be charged for “offense” for opposing White South African genocide

1. bee
    August 4, 2016 at 9:02 pm

well, if all white people are gone who are they going to hate? I’m guessing women will become the new enslaved people.

2. July 14, 2016 at 9:44 pm

The governments couldn’t do that,their puppet masters wouldn’t let them.It would mean that they got it all wrong. I hope that all the people behind all the shit that is going on,are exposed and duly punished,I think that money and greed are at the root of this.I pray this comes soon before we all tear each other apart.God bless Ireland.

3. July 14, 2016 at 1:54 pm

Can we please help the White lads in South Africa. What is the point of letting them rot in this hell hole existence.I think Black people in South Africa got a horrible existence too and are still getting screwed. I have asked my Politician, why isn’t the plight of White South Africans being looked at.He said it was beyond his remit,but he did put me on to other ways I could look at.Spoke with my Priest as well,he was genuinely shocked,but not much help.I would much rather help South African Whites come to Ireland, legally,than see hordes pile into Europe looking for a free lunch.What is the point of the Whites staying in South Africa if there life isn’t worth living. To my White brothers and sisters, look at ways you can get to Europe. I am going to make this an issue at home.Get people aware of your plight.It is a small effort,and I want to do more.God bless Ireland.

• Albert Riester
      July 14, 2016 at 7:49 pm

How about all white people living in Africa resettle back in Europe and all blacks go back where they came from.

4. Asd
    July 9, 2016 at 2:34 pm

Lol idiot; Uneducated list her highest qualification? Privilege is her only degree.

• Dakatsmeow
      July 10, 2016 at 4:01 pm

You are one dumb racist piss hole

5. POC
    July 8, 2016 at 12:05 am

Slavery based on race? Remember guys? Those times were great!
    Colonization? Imperialism? Apartheid?
    #Throwbackthursday

• Gideon Prinsloo
      March 26, 2017 at 8:46 pm

The Slavery were started by the Egyptians, African people who started to enslave ,any people. The slaves brought to Americans were all caught by black chieftains who conquered their neighboring tribes. Now lets look to South Africa, 25% of the blacks were from those fleeing their neighboring African countries run by African dictators who killed of many black people. remember Shaka Zulu and his half brother Dingaan, who built up the Zulu nation, slaughtering of over two million blacks, which continued until the Boer Trekkers arrived and by the grace of God broke the power of Dingaan that led to the four decades of bloodshed by Dingaan and Shaka Zulu, that saved the Swazis from potential genocide by Dingaan. Remember Mzilikazi, founder of the Matabele nation, who slaughtered over two million black people in the interior until the Boer Trekkers with the help of the Baralongs broke his reign of terror from where he and his Matabeles fled over the Limpopo River, from where he wiped out a great deal of the Karanga tribe, renaming them the Shona, meaning locust and people of no account? Nimrod, an African was the first imperialist, later Egypt, later Assyrians, later the Babylonians and later the Medo Persians, remember Hannibal of Carthagia? Also Africa and also the Islamists? There were no peace before any white man came to Africa, nor even during that time. Not even after today. The main reason that the left are pushing for the extermination of the white race is because they want to exterminate the Western Christian Civilization

6. Marguerite Fletcher
    July 4, 2016 at 3:30 am

Oh puleeeezzee ! If it were the Blacks getting raped, murdered or even necklaced, then it would only be considered Genocide.

7. Albert Riester
    July 3, 2016 at 9:07 pm

When someone singles out a particular race for genocide, that is racism. When someone white or black supports that idea, then that is also racism. It seems that only white people can be racists. Anyone who tries to prevent genocide is a good person.

8. July 3, 2016 at 3:48 pm

Hey I’ve seen whenever any of the jewpets get their own ass in a jam they always running by the UN for recourse so why not give’em a try an god knows ah ain’t never seen white people commiting some Proven unforgivable heinous crime except maybe just existing & hence hindering the world from turning into one big dumb ghetto plantation….give it a try! Ya never know we might git a shock

9. Anonymous
    July 3, 2016 at 2:03 pm

Time to start standing up against this white racism

• October 26, 2016 at 6:27 pm

Yeah I have A.I have a comment now because United States wants to go to war with Russia which I consider Russia an ally to the United States in a trunk does not win the election it will be not only a civil war there’s going to be a race war and you never you’re going to lose and your white ass liberals you ain’t going to have to get ready your ass too now their story is China is going to take out Japan as Australia Japan is finished China also take large sections of South Africa maybe China or realize that there are white people there that know how to fix things and make things go and maybe they’re good deal cut but the blacks in Africa the Chinese are going to get ready they’re going to slaughter you because I can’t trust you the Chinese Communist Party cannot trust black people because they fucked everything up they wrap everything up and they’re already killing Chinese people just because your Chinese China is going to be the head of Hunter and Africa and far as all these black dictators with the suits and ties and the BMW’s you’re always going to be a Niger or a cafe you always going to be a masonic order but not for long and getting black balled and they’re not going to waste using a 50 caliber sniper rifle to kill you they’re going to use small nuclear weapons to blow you up so they take out a couple city blocks tough shit maybe it’ll prove the scenery those who live in Hollow Earth realize that the human race has 100000 nuclear weapons Howard understands that all of them are going to go off the chemical and biological weapons is going to crack the Earth the earth will be cracked and it’s too bad that a higher intelligence from Hollow Earth couldn’t get rid of these dumbasses who called globalist and stop this bullshit because this time when planet Earth gets cracked it’s going to stay cracked hey maybe I’ll just have a prize the whole planet like some fantasy Star Wars