If you oppose WHITE GENOCIDE, this is the best 2-minute monthly party in town!

The October, 2016 White House meme-message marks exactly 4 years that we’ve displayed Stop White Genocide memes every month on the website of the President of the United States!

With President Obama’s term now coming to an end, this project now also comes to an end, and we thank very heartily all of you who have helped! 🙂

Thank you!

The party is on the FIRST DAY OF EACH MONTH, when the Stalwarts initial that month’s STOP WHITE GENOCIDE meme-bombs  to broadcast them to Whites worldwide through the White House’s million watt megaphone!

For TWO YEARS we’ve used the WEBSITE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to hammer our White GeNOcide memes into the mainstream!

HOW WEIRD IS THAT?  😉

We repeat our memes over and over and over and over to shift the mind of the INTERNATIONAL WHITE PUBLIC! (Not the mind of the President…Lol! C’mon guys, get real!)

We are part of the much larger BUGS project that is hammering the STOP WHITE GENOCIDE memes into the mainstream over and over, using every possible venue.

Recently a TV personality being interviewed by another interrupted himself to say,

“I’m not being racist, am I?”

Won’t it be a better world when a TV personality interrupts himself to say,

“I’m not being anti-white, am I?”

You can make that happen by hammering the term “anti-white” into public consciousness!

If you scroll to the bottom of this thread and write, “I’m in,” that makes you a Stalwart, and each month on the FIRST we’ll send you reminders with links to that month’s messages so that you can initial them.

If those emails don’t arrive through some mishap,

Current White House messages that need initialing can always be found here.

150 sets of initials make the messages visible at the White House!

Mailinator gets the initialing done in a second.

We the People is a very informal site that’s used by people and groups from all over the world to publicize their causes, and the White House has stated that anyone, anywhere can sign.

Every additional Stalwart turns up the volume on our messages and ensures that we have 150 initials on the FIRST of every month to make those messages visible to viewers and media!

LET’S GROW EACH MONTH! 😀

Are you a Rockin Robin?

We are the Stalwarts!

We’ll let you know when our tree house is completed, and when the secret handshake has been perfected. 🙂

Stalwarts:

175. IrishSkin
176. Kalevalan
177. Jack america
178. J
179. fredzzkidd
180. Wretchedwhiterabbit
181. Horatio Hornblower (@horatio_iii)
182. Chuck Louis
241. polydoros
242. Abrecan
243. Thomas Huffman
244. Slate
245. Mercury
246. Elizabeth
247 – 330 (from elsewhere)
331. Anon_Dan
332 – 360 (from elsewhere)
361. Cameron Chick
362 – 399 (from elsewhere)
400. Peter
401 – 466 (from elsewhere)
467. Stalwart Shield
468 – 472 (from elsewhere)
473. Zada Sorrell
474. SireneLove
475. James
476. Dude
477 – 499 (from elsewhere)
500. Krieger

Let’s blare the terms anti-white and White Genocide from every possible soap box, until those terms occupy the happy home in White minds that the evil R-word now squats in.

People who work in media and government in Washington, D.C. take a large interest in all that goes on at the We the People “petition” site at the White House. Our messages already have a large White audience, and we can multiply the size of that audience by increasing the signatures. The irresistible charm of “petitions” about White Genocide (of all things) being publicly displayed at the White House (of all places) is shown in the few items of media attention given our messages already. Check out these glowing reports! 🙂

Washington Post: “Frankly, there’s no use trying to understand the mind that would form such twisted views, let alone one that would share them on the Web site of the president of the United States.”

A Harvard professor disagrees with the Washington Post about our STOP WHITE GENOCIDE petitions on “the Web site of the President of the United States”: “To me this is partially an act of political entrepreneurship…that’s what the site is for or ought to be understood to be for.”

MSNBC Discusses White Genocide Petition – video“I was stunned reading it…What is going on?…he says, ‘Africa for Africans, Asia for Asians, White countries for EVERYBODY?’…The House Republicans were at their retreat this weekend…with this petition on White Genocide…if they were sincere…they could…take a moment as leaders to say, hey, that doesn’t represent our party”

Our memes are constructed so that once repetition has lodged them in White minds, the memes will do their own work there. It doesn’t matter what route brought them there or what was said about them on the way!

In displaying our messages to Whites worldwide from the White House every month, we are part of the accelerating project of injecting into the public arena and into White minds the phrases “anti-white,” “White Genocide,” “Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white,” “Diversity is a code word for White Genocide,” “Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, White countries for EVERYBODY?” and a brief explanation of the program of White Genocide.

How did the anti-whites’ chief weapon of mass destruction, their mighty R-word, come to rule White minds after being unknown only 60 years ago?

By being repeated over and over and over and over!

Let’s get WHITE GENOCIDE into the national discourse!
DON’T YOU THINK IT WILL BE A BETTER WORLD WHEN EVERYONE IS WALKING AROUND SAYING“ANTI-WHITE” INSTEAD OF SAYING “RACIST”?
. Yes I do. That’s why I add initials to these publicly displayed messages on the FIRST of each month!
———-
Obama’s International Billboard:
Surprisingly, the way we’re using the We the People site is pretty much what the White House says it had in mind…lol! 😀

A White House official explains to NPR that We the People is not really a “petition site”: “The goal of We The People is not to change policy based on reaching a petition threshold, but to create opportunities to organize around issues of common interest; and if successful, get the White House to engage through an official response, including on issues that might not otherwise be the subject of conversation in Washington.” 😀

70 comments for “If you oppose WHITE GENOCIDE, this is the best 2-minute monthly party in town!

1. Henry Davenport
    December 19, 2015 at 2:28 pm

Recent new members, I apologize for my tardiness! (I neglected to update my email acct. and haven’t been receiving notices from this thread).

So let’s get caught up…On behalf of Stalwarts, I extend a warm welcome to all of you!

Zada Sorrell, you are Stalwart #473 (and an especial apology to you since you posted way back in October!)

SireneLove, you are Stalwart #474. Welcome!

James, you are Stalwart #475. Welcome!

Dude, you are Stalwart #476. Welcome!

Thanks a lot to all four of you, and you are now on the list to receive reminders on (usually) the next-to-last-day of each month when the White House meme-message(s) for the next month are submitted.

It’s in the two days after their submission that we really need you to add initials, to get the 150 initials that make them visible for that month! (We’ve been collecting Stalwarts for several years now, and the attrition rate is such that we still have difficulty in getting the 150 initials).

Thank you!

2. December 5, 2015 at 5:43 pm

I’m in

3. James
    December 3, 2015 at 1:14 am

I’m in.

4. SireneLove
    December 3, 2015 at 12:13 am

I’m in, please. Truth seeker here. Thank you for calling out the racist elephant in America: ‘diversity’. It’s time to end Anti-White!

5. October 20, 2015 at 3:14 pm

Den Mother I am in.

6. October 3, 2015 at 8:38 am

I’m in!

October 5, 2015 at 12:54 pm

Thank you, Stalwart Shield! (I would have gotten back sooner, but I was waiting for my ceremonial uniform to be returned from the cleaners! 😉 )

It gives me great pleasure to induct you as Stalwart #467!

We party down every month of the FIRST, and we will send you a reminder!

In the meanwhile, please do practice the secret handshake (the new version is just out), and enjoy the treehouse! 🙂

7. Peter
    May 3, 2015 at 5:39 am

I am in please

8. April 5, 2015 at 9:09 pm

I’m in. I don’t want white genocide to proceed. I’m white and proud. My children need their future in this world to be promised. I don’t want my children to suffer through white genocide.

April 6, 2015 at 10:32 pm

Thank you very much, Cameron Chick. You are Stalwart #361 😀

We welcome you and we look forward to partying with you on the FIRST, and we’ll send you a reminder!

9. Anon_Dan
    March 11, 2015 at 6:55 pm

Damn right i’m in- This is about our very survival, not just ours but our children’s future as well.

March 13, 2015 at 12:54 am

Thank you, Anon_Dan, and you are Stalwart #331 😀

We’ll send you an email reminder and look forward to partying down with you on the FIRST!

10. Anonymous
    March 7, 2015 at 8:35 pm

God bless Americans

March 7, 2015 at 9:40 pm

Thank you!

Does your presence on the Stalwart thread mean you’re signing up?

11. Elizabeth
    February 8, 2015 at 6:40 am

Count me in!!
    Elizabeth

12. January 14, 2015 at 5:32 pm

I have been a long standing member of Oathkeepers here in Minnesota. I was the man that ran all the meetings here in the twin cities. I also was one of two editors on the FB page. Oath Keepers Minnesota. Stewart Rhoades the founder has been a guest in my home when he visited Mn.Last summer I traveled to St. Charles Missoui to part of his personal guards during a CPOSA meeting. I could never be accused of posting any thing that is racist (anti-white) on the Oathkkeeper forum or the Minnesota FB page. My personal page is another matter. I am a truth teller. In the same vane as George Carlin I tell it like it is. There is a mass move to destroy white European’s males in particular. Out of the blue I have been banned from the oathkeeper forum and the Minnesota oathkeeper page. Nice. They do not respond to any communication from me and will not explain their banishment. This group is suppose to support the constitution. That is pure bullshit.

January 17, 2015 at 6:43 pm

Thank you for your very interesting comment. Your sin of course was that you committed blasphemy against our state religion, the Most Holy Church of Political Correctness, and we extend our sympathetic regard to you. We’ve all been through some sort of difficult rejection just for being real (for being opposed to White Genocide, as we see it), and it’s never fun.

I wish you the best in moving forward, and I will sign you up as a Stalwart, #243, and I thank you! 🙂

13. October 6, 2014 at 12:04 am

I’m in

14. John White
    August 13, 2014 at 12:47 pm

Hey hey, ho ho, anti-whites gotta go!

You can send me the reminders.

August 13, 2014 at 10:16 pm

That’s a huge improvement on the lefty chant of the ’60s!

Thank you very much, John. Your help has been appreciated and we’re very happy to have you join us. You are Stalwart #207.

See you on the FIRST! 😀

15. Penndragon
    July 12, 2014 at 5:35 pm

I’m in, make me a stalwart

July 12, 2014 at 9:20 pm

Presto, change-o, Penndragon, you are now a Stalwart, Stalwart #203! 😀

We thank you very much and we extend a very warm welcome to you!

We’ll party down on the FIRST, and I’ll be able to send you a reminder. 😀

16. Whirlaway
    June 9, 2014 at 4:25 pm

One way to graphically illustrate the genocide of white America is to list every white neighborhood that has been destroyed by non-whites. Kind of like a Viet Nam Memorial. Let me start it off: Maywood, Broadview, and Bellwood, IL. These towns were overrun fifty years ago, and are more violent and racist than ever.

• Ryan O'Malley
      June 9, 2014 at 7:30 pm

“Racist”!?!? Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White!

17. AusSkin
    May 14, 2014 at 11:50 pm

I am 100% in. Diversity = White genocide

18. Henry Davenport
    April 14, 2014 at 11:02 pm

“you turn and want to fight against Black people who have never had a day of peace,”

Lol! Just because all YOU can think about is yourself doesn’t mean that we waste our time thinking about you, anti-white. We’re busy fighting White Genocide.

“but your own dirty fat rich ruling classes,”

Now you’re making some sense, anti-white. The traitorous anti-white White elites are of HUGE importance in carrying out White Genocide.

A small time anti-white White Genocide denier and proponent like yourself who sports the name “Nat Turner” is just a small time hater of whites and not of much consequence. Just another victim of the anti-white brainwashing which you then go around spreading in turn.

Of course you say you’re anti-racist. But what you are is ANTI-WHITE.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

19. March 27, 2014 at 10:12 pm

I’ve been signing every month. That Radix article was a let down. Our intellectuals are a great asset, but I wish they were smart enough to figure out what a consistent message is all about.

20. Amy
    August 18, 2013 at 6:35 am

Wow. How fucking stupid can you possibly be? North America was invaded BY WHITE PEOPLE. White people are *NOT* native to this continent. lol. Europeans didn’t insist that Native Americans “assimilate”…they fucking KILLED THEM. The ignorance here is actually unbelievable. Not to mention, the United States DOES send white people to Asia, Africa, etc…In fact, I am one of them. A white American living in Japan with the US military. Get a clue. Seriously.

• Ryan O'Malley
      August 18, 2013 at 8:33 am

Another anti-White who uses an anti-White view of history to justify modern day genocide. Not very original, anti-White.

21. leroyhoback
    June 17, 2013 at 6:57 pm

I MISSED THE 1ST OF THE MONTH. I WILL DO BETTTER

June 18, 2013 at 2:41 am

Careful there, Leroy. Any Stalwart who misses the FIRST two months in a row has to write a “petition”! 🙂

22. Eric K
    June 3, 2013 at 11:16 pm

Here’s something to consider as to why so few are signing the petitioins. I posted a thread in OV on Stormfront, “Why White Nationalism is Doomed to Fail.” Please understand that I don’t actually think that it is doomed to fail; I was only trying to prod people into signing the petitions, similar to a drill sargeant saying, “You’re all a bunch of loosers, you’re never going to make it.” I was thinking that a lot of people would reply, “You know, your right, I’ll go right ahead and sign the petitions right now.” But instead, everyone was saying that the petitions are a bad idea because the govenrment can then round up everyone that signed. So why don’t you take a look at that thread and reply to their objections and see if you can change some minds.

23. Henry Davenport
    June 2, 2013 at 2:05 am

Here’s the article TIA referred to. Some schoolchildren in Sweden have begun to say, “Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white,” and their upset teachers have no effective response!

Good News From Sweden

24. Sigetiber
    May 12, 2013 at 11:24 am

So, this is the “cult of racists” the media’s been crying about? I can’t help but feel I’ve been misinformed; all I see here is a bunch of people who like to party on the first of every month. You know, I like to party too…

Count me in!

May 14, 2013 at 12:32 am

How did you find us? We’re a secret cult. I hope our secret handshake, and the location of our treehouse, haven’t gotten out.

But as long as you’re here, let’s party! On the FIRST!

You’re Stalwart #43, Sigetiber, and a very warm welcome to you! 😀

• Sigetiber
      May 14, 2013 at 3:07 am

I’m on SF. It’s shocking how so few of them have chosen to get in on this. The petitions take about 30-45 seconds to sign… ONCE A MONTH! That’s less than 10 minutes per year. The “waste of time” excuse doesn’t hold water.

I’m sure it will take off eventually though. When it does I’ll be able to strut around the treehouse and say, “I was a Stalwart before it was cool.” Good times ahead!

25. Tom Bowie
    May 3, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Yep, I’m signing up. Glad I could be of some small help to raise public awareness and Fight White GeNOcide. After all an avalanche is made up of only tiny snowflakes and a very old name for an avalanche is The White Dragon.

Ancient European Riddle: “What flies without wings, hits without hands, and sees without eyes?”

Answer: The White Dragon = An Avalanche.

May 3, 2013 at 1:25 pm

😀

Tom, after the Stalwarts number 300, I think we should change our name to, “The White Dragon.”

And your statement will make a very nice motto that will encourage others to join us!

I’m looking at this group as the place to funnel nearly ALL the petition “signers,” so that the group can eventually create a sensation on the FIRST day of each month!

I’m thinking that a group like this should attract people more than just the request to add initials on their lonesome sometime during the month does.

26. Henry Davenport
    April 24, 2013 at 2:26 pm

Here’s some anti-whites spreading the grey goo a little bit:

Won’t it be lovely when instead of saying, “244 people bothered to sign this?”, he says, “50,000 people signed this the first day it was submitted!”

[Well, we hoped! 😉 ]

Beefcake’s Bootcamp Episode 8: The Enemy Likes to Roll in the Grey Goo

Beefcake’s Bootcamp Episode 5: The Audience, The Sleeping White Titan and Grey Goo

27. Daniel Genseric
    April 13, 2013 at 8:08 pm

G signing in to sign on as “stalwart”.

April 14, 2013 at 11:56 pm

Daniel Genseric, the man who got this petition ball rolling, and to whom we all owe a debt of gratitude, is now Stalwart #19!

Daniel, you of course have the place of honor in the Stalwarts’ tree house! I can’t think how to welcome you, since you were here before me!

Daniel won’t mind if I remind everyone that the Stalwarts’ tree house rocks and shakes on the FIRST!

The FIRST is when the Stalwarts party down! 🙂

28. L Kelly
    April 12, 2013 at 1:30 pm

I’ll do it. I don’t want to be genocided.

29. Fred Richthofen
    April 8, 2013 at 8:50 pm

I have overheard people talking about the petition in public, so this will be my priority.

30. Henry Davenport
    April 6, 2013 at 11:47 am

ANYONE, ANYWHERE CAN INITIAL THE WHITE HOUSE MESSAGES!

Groups from all over the world are using the site to publicize their causes, and the White House has said that it welcomes that.

Consider what we’re being offered!

Fidel Castro‘s first attempt to take over Cuba failed. He and a small band attacked a barracks and a radio station, planning to broadcast their message of revolution from the captured station, but they were repelled and captured and jailed, and some were tortured and one man at least was castrated.

How much more pleasant it would have been for Castro and for his band if dictator Batista had said, “No problem Fidel, no need to engage in hostilities. If you’d like to use our radio station to broadcast your revolutionary messages, why go right ahead. We’ll be happy to give you a daily show for as long as you like. It will help our ratings.”

That’s the deal that President Obama is offering us.

April 6, 2013 at 5:10 pm

You can just put an initial in each of the name boxes provided, a zip code is optional, and if you use Mailinator you’ll be done in a jiffy and won’t need to enter a formal email address, and you can easily have your family or visiting friends quickly sign also.

If you use an email address that you copy and paste into the email box, be sure you haven’t copied and pasted any spaces before or after the address. If you accidentally do, don’t delete the spaces, but copy and paste the address again correctly.

There may be a delay in the email received from the White House (if so, just do something else for a bit), and especially in the initials you entered appearing on the “petition.”

December 30, 2014 at 1:02 am

The larger Bugs program that we’re a part of is to repeat our memes over and over everyplace possible until they become part of White people’s mental furniture.

It doesn’t matter what media says about the phrases while they’re helping us by repeating the phrases to their vast audiences.

The phrases are constructed so that once repetition has lodged them in White minds, the phrases will do their own work there. It doesn’t matter what route brought them there or what was said about them on the way.

• June 3, 2014 at 1:11 pm

I would love to join the Stalwarts, problem is that with all the self congratulations and promotions for this worthy cause, the “join-up” button seems to have gotten lost in the frenzy.