At White Genocide Project we spread the message of White genocide through simple to use slogans and memes.
The point of our slogans and memes is that people repeat them and they spread throughout society. We want them to be spread so that they are used in debates and arguments, like anti-White slogans are.
Anti-White slogans like “We all bleed red”, “It’s just skin color” and “White privilege” have been directed at White people living in White countries and that’s how White Genocide took root. That’s how these things were done to us.
Here are our slogans and memes:
“Diversity” means chasing down the last White person.
Multiculturalism is a codeword for White genocide.
How do you make a “diverse” world? No White guys and no White girls.
• Generic: Be anonymous, whether offline or online. There are some anti-Whites who are prepared to break the law to get you.
• Generic: Keep it simple. We are speaking to the common man and woman, not writing an essay or reciting a poem.
• Generic: You are legally allowed to write on paper money in the USA, and all European Union countries (except Belgium and Spain) if the bill is still readable. It is technically legal in Canada, but you still could get in legal trouble, so take care. It is illegal to write on paper money in the UK, Australia, Belgium, and Spain.
• Face to face: Try to use the slogans and memes naturally. Reciting them word for word can seem preachy.
• Face to face: Practice using the slogans and memes first – you might stutter or say the wrong thing.
• Online: Every computer connected to the internet has an I.P. (internet protocol) address, which is like a zip/post code for your computer. If you want near-anonymity, you can install a proxy server software, or use a free online one.
• Online: Use Bugs Buddy to help you spread the message online.
• Online: Go where there’s a lot of people. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, popular news sites, etc.
• Flyers & Posters: If you want maximum media attention, try distributing flyers or posters during certain national holidays or public events. The media likes to put a spin on what it reports. They would much rather publish an article saying “Evil racists ruin Christmas with their hateful flyers”, than “Evil racists leave some hateful flyers”.
• Flyers & Posters: Leave them where the maximum amount of people will see them.