German refugees are loving their new lives in Hungary

germans-hungary

Native Germans who no longer feel safe in their own country are now seeking a better life in Hungary, away from the rape, murder, and terror epidemic brought about by African and Middle Eastern immigrants.

Eight out of ten of my German customers are fleeing the mass arrival of migrants in Germany,” says Ottmar Heide, a Hungarian estate agent working around Lake Balaton.

He says Germans find their country to be increasingly dangerous, and they move to Hungary because it is safer, cheaper, and family-friendly.

They don’t want to live in fear anymore, surrounded by radical Muslims,” Heide says.

I have never had so many inquiries from Germany,” says Gunter Schwarz, another local estate agent.

All of them talk of their fears of being invaded by foreigners, which is the main reason why they are moving.

Schwarz tells his German customers “I’ll drive you to very pretty, peaceful places — No refugees, no crime, friendly neighbors, nature.

Among these German refugees is the Brandt family which escaped from Frankfurt because they are “sick of a country they can barely recognize anymore.

People feel betrayed. They are afraid of bomb attacks, muggings, everything that is happening, but especially everything that could happen later.

Angela Merkel, the EU, and basically all of the West’s politicians and media thought that they could have the West without the Westerners in it.

As cities, towns, and states become increasingly White minority, across the world, they are being proven wrong, even if they refuse to accept it.

If the West does not learn from its mistakes very soon, then Hungary, the Balkans, the Baltic, and Russia will be the new West, while the old West will become a third world war-zone. It’s that simple.

The anti-White ‘traitors and haters’ who have spearheaded this White genocide agenda have gotten away with their crimes for too long. But in this last year, we have seen that things are starting to change — FAST, very, very, fast.

12 comments for “German refugees are loving their new lives in Hungary

1. 0jr
    November 8, 2017 at 5:37 pm
  2. Tobias
    June 2, 2017 at 10:57 am

First of all: I am german, I do live in Germany, my parents were born and raised in germany as my grandparents and even my grand-grandparent were.

I can tell that there are almost no fleeing German people. It might be that there are a few hundred, maybe a thousand of people who fled to Hungary. But I do not kow anybody who immigrated to Hungary becaus of anything.

The names that are used in the article (Ottmar Heide, Gunter Schwarz) sound like Grman names but here they’re called Hungarians. Why? I can promise you – Hungaran names sound different because the finno-hungarian language is totally diffrent to alk the German. So did you talk to people faking their origin?

View Comment
    • Euroman
      July 2, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Another thing. If those Hungarians of German descent are faking their origin as you state it without making any sense, then why is that there are German minorities all over Hungary still speaking German at home and still practicing their German traditions even in Transylvania? Why are there so many blue and green eyed, blonde Hungarians like myself? Did you know that some of my great-great grand parents from my family immigrated to Hungary from the British Isles as well as Poland and some from Austria and even Sweden? You think only you Germans are of Nordic stock? The native peoples of Europe always migrated within the continent and changed locations in the motherland while even grazing their animals thousands of years ago.

View Comment
  3. Xtremetic
    January 10, 2017 at 5:27 am

I have read speculation about the possibility that there could be white flight to Eastern Europe as a consequence of Third World immigration, but this is the first time I have seen evidence that it has started to happen. If this trend gathers pace then I predict that eventually the the political and economic balance between Eastern and Western Europe will shift with Eastern Europe becoming predominant. Sounds implausible I know, but it has happened before. In the late Roman Empire Eastern Europe became the center of gravity of the empire with the so called ‘Illyrian’ emperors.

View Comment
  4. Anonymous
    December 16, 2016 at 5:46 pm

I’m in Australia, my country is full of immigrants from Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. I went to Sydney, our largest city for the first time in 10 yrs to find that in some places we don’t even have English writing on the shop fronts and street signs.
    I may move to a country dominated by white people as I feel increasingly insecure in my native country.

View Comment
    • March 27, 2017 at 12:51 am

Tasmania hasnt been over run by them YET ! no jobs there to steal and too cold

View Comment
  5. Paul D
    December 14, 2016 at 8:41 am

I’ve been trying to communicate this very phenomenon with white people in the States. We still have the luxury of geography in vastness of size. I see that Germany does not. When a white neighborhood in an American city starts to change. Whites just pack up and move away to another white area. Caution! “Small world “

View Comment
  6. mike mckeon
    December 13, 2016 at 5:43 pm

Do these fleeing Whites realize that they’re the victims of White Genocide? Do they realize that the same evil forces and traitors that chased them into Hungary will continue chasing them down to the last White person?

View Comment
  7. Zeus Moulton
    December 13, 2016 at 4:27 pm

Our white race must survive; We are; One People

By any means.

White Germans; move to Hungary; excellent.

Who will build; Israels; free submarines! Immigrates!

Watch; Immigration Sweden; Barbara Lerner.for the architects behind this destablization

View Comment
  8. Bryce
    December 13, 2016 at 3:53 pm

So sad they have to flee the beautiful white countries they and their ancestors built. I feel bad for the ones who can’t afford to move.

View Comment